Chapter 5

*Abigail's room on top*

*****************************

Abigail's PoV

I was taking the cookies out of the oven. When I turned my head and saw a smile on Will's face. And he was looking at me.

I took tray of cookies and placed them on the kitchen counter. And I sat on a stool.

"What?" I asked

"Huh?" He asked

"Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing, nevermind it. Now let me try the cookies you made" he walked to me and sat on the stool beside me.

"We made"

"Yeah, but you did most of it"

"Ok, fine. But if it taste bad its your fault" he said

"What-ever" he said. Flipping his imaginary hair, again.

He took a cookie from the tray and positioned it infront of my mouth. I think he was making me eat it.

"Try it" he said

I closed my eyes and took a bite. But I tasted nothing. Thats when I heard Will say:

"Mmmm...Its delicious"

I thought he was going to feed it to me. But I was wrong.

"I hate you" I said then hit the back of his head playfully.

He stick his tongue out to me. In a childish manner.

I took a cookie and ate it. He was right it did taste good. While we were eating Leo came inside the kitchen. His clothes completely changed.

Leo is my brother. His full name is Leonardo but I like to call him Leo. And because of people not liking me or making me their friends he became my only friend and best friend. He is two years older then me and he is in college. He is the only sibling that I have. Well that was before the incident with John. But thats a story for another time.

I love Leo not because he is my brother. But because he is the most over-protective yet loving brother that I have. Sometimes when I was in grade school and I would come home crying because I didnt have any friends he would comfort me and take me out for ice cream. He is the best. But unlike me he has a lot of friends. Its because his friends dont judge him and they already understand our situation.

He went and sat on a stool across Will and I. I faced Will and saw that he was nervous. He was avoiding eye contact. Leo took one of the cookies and at it.

"Amazing as always, little sis" he said ruffling my hair, again.

I hummed in response.

He has a habit of doing that. Sometimes when we walk down the neighborhood or just go anywhere. He would put his hand in my head. I asked him why all he said was that he didnt want me wandering off.

Once he took his hand from my hair " Whats wrong with both your hair?" Leo asked.

"Flour" I said. I pointed to Will. "Butter"

"I dont even need to ask" he said "How about you go and wash. While I will clean up the mess in the kitchen"

"Sure" I said standing up "C'mon, Will"

Will did the same. We walked from the kitchen to upstairs. I told Will to go to the bathroom down the hall. While I went to my room. My room was a designed by me. I picked out the designs and dad bought the things I liked.