Yoongi eyed me as if he didn't really care about me. Like where is his sense of loyalty?!

I was about to lash him with another insult when a head hesitantly peeked in at the slightly ajar door of the movie room.

Charlie.

I smiled at her and motioned for her to come near. She smiled and walked towards to where Yoongi and I were seated. She was a bit surprised when I pulled her to sit on my lap where the Russian prince can fully see him. But when I glanced back to my phone's screen, his video was off.

"This is Charlie. Say hello to my friend."

Charlie hesitantly looked at the screen then back to me, but she waved and bowed. Maybe because this jerk's video was suddenly off. He never gets shy and his face isn't a mystery either. His face is probably every Russian teen's screensaver.

"H-hello?..."

She awkwardly smiled which made the monarch on the other line chuckle.

"Hello, Charlie."

Charlie once again smiled, this time a pretty one.

"I'm glad to meet you."

"Will you go to our masquerade?"

Wait a minute...

Charlie, baffled looked at me.

"I'm inviting you to our family royal ball."

She flinched and suddenly bowed to have realized that she was talking to a prince. With a remorseful look, shook her head and waved her hands.

"I'm sorry your highness, but I..."

She glanced at Yoongi.

"Why."

"She is prohibited by the royal family to leave the palace, your highness."

Yoongi answered for her.

"I see. How unfortunate. tsk...tsk...TSK"

I know that tone...and I don't believe him. If he clicked his tongue for 3 times, a foolish idea is brewing inside his head. More on, he gets what he wants.
I carefully led Charlie to sit on a chair beside me and distanced myself away from them.

"DON'T EVER EFFIN' THINK ABOUT IT

"DON'T EVER EFFIN' THINK ABOUT IT."

"What."