Eunwoo - It is okay. Just treat us anytime.

After that I went downstairs and saw that they were running around. So I went to the kitchen to help her cook some food. She was done so I went and set the table.

Mrs. Park - "Can you tell the boys to come eat?"

Seoyeon - "Are you going to eat some food?"

Mrs. Park - "I am only here today. I need to go to travel for my business."

I nodded my head and then she left. WOW, she left without saying goodbye to her son.

Seoyeon - "FOOD IS READY."

They all came and sat down and ate the food that Mrs. Park cooked.

Jungkook - "Hey you Nerd. Where is my mom?"

Seoyeon - "She left for her business trip."

After I said that, he and his friends keep eating. I sat at the counter and ate the food she cook.

Jimin - "Kookie-ah, this dish is good. You should tell your mom to cook more of this."

RM - "I noticed that your mom never cook this before."

Jungkook - "I know. I will tell her."

He got his phone and took a picture of it and than send it to somebody. He got the text back very quick. I got up quickly and grab my stuff and was going to go out of the house but someone grab me and throw me over there shoulder and put me on the couch.

Jungkook POV

I send her the picture and got her text back. I look at it and look to where the Nerd was but I didn't see her. I look around and saw her trying to get out of the house. I went to her and carry her back and sat her down on the couch.

Jungkook - "What did you tell her about while I was not here?"

Seoyeon - "Nothing."

Jungkook - "Than why would she say that you are my girlfriend."

Seoyeon - "Text her and ask her what she means. GOSH, why are you so dumb."    

I went back to text her.

Jungkook - Why did you say that she is my girlfriend?"

Mom - She is nice and she is the first girl you brought home.

Jungkook - Okay

I look up and everybody was surrounding me and looking at my phone.

Jungkook - "What are you looking at."

All - "Nothing."

I look at Seoyeon but she wasn't there

She walked out probably 

Yoongi - "So. Why did she say that she is your girlfriend?"

Jungkook - "She says that she is the first girl that I first brought home."

RM - " Let's go to the house."

Jimin - "OK."

We went to the house and slept.

Seoyeon POV

I got home and Eunwoo were in my living room, talking about stuff on his phone. I want to scare them so I sneak up on them. As I got closer I heard what they said.

??? - "If you like her than go for it."

Eunwoo - "But I don't think she like me like that."

??? - "Well, you never know if she like you or not."