Chapter II (Story one)

"Stuff? Well, you're acting super wierd man. Why are you in my base in the first place?" Grian patted his friend on his shoulder. "I thought- maybe I could help you?" Mumbo said, stuttering. He looked up to Grian. His friend chuckled. But Mumbo wasn't going to tell the real reason he was here- no, that would go wrong after a little while already. He stood op from the chest he sat on." Ur going already? " Grian asked, to Mumbo's surprise. "Yeah? I don't have anything left to do," He thought for an excuse a bit, "And its getting late." Grian nodded, and smiled. "Good," he said, and walked to the middle of the base and looked up, "I'm going to sleep too. G'night."And he flew up to the next floor, almost to crash into the ceiling. He yelped, and Mumbo lauched at him wile he flew off.

|Time skip|

The next day Grian woke up early, for one of the first times in his life. Well, in-game life. What should he do? He stepped out of his bed, but as soon as he did, he heard a faint click and the recognizable sound of TNT. Shoot! What is that! He thought as he slowely backed away from the bed. As he expected, a giant explosion let him fly all over to the wall, crash into it and loosen a few blocks. "What the-" He stood up, and to his surprise, no damage has been deled. How! Who did that! He picked his elytra and some rockets and first flew off to Mumbo. The redstoner was still in bed, but he woke him up. "So that was why you were in my base! To pull a prank on me?" Mumbo looked confused, opened his mouth but then closed it again. "Well, I was going to pull a prank on you, yes. But not today!" He added as Grian took an angry face. "But I wanna know who did do it." Grian said, and he flew off again.

Whoooo! So lemme turn this book in a one shot book. This was the first story, hope you liked it! You can always leave requests and tips in the reactions.

-399 (word counter)