The argument

This is the first part of a one and only Hermitcraft soap! Imma try and write as much drama as I can I just jsjajenbaaa xD here you have an introduction:

It's spring on the Hermitcraft server, and, in May, all birds lay an egg. (In my language that rhymes: 'In mei leggen alle vogels een ei')
And so form the needed couples out there. But strange things start to happen, items randomly dissappear, people get spooked by sudden things no one else sees... What is going on and- who does this?
----

Scar looked up from his contraption. "Hai Cub." He greeted, and wrapped the sweat of his head. "Hay, how're you doing at the machine?" Cub walked around it, trying to avoid the evoker inside of it. "I think I did it.." Scar said, nervously. "Can I give it a shot?" Cub walked to the back of the thing, where a lever was connected to various redstone cercuits. "Sure.." Scar walked over and stood next to Cub, who janked down the lever, activating the contraption. After a few seconds of waiting, it came into action. The piston shove down, removing the glass panes. From all the four sides, vexes rose up - to be killed shortly after. "If that doesn't scare someone?" Cub said, smirking. "Great job!" He patted Scar on the back. A warmth spread across Scar's whole body. Man, what is this? I've been feeling so wierd the last time! What's going on? Scar shrugged, setting it aside for later. "Scar, you wanna meet up tonight? Just walkin' 'round and stuff, doing some fun things?" Scar nodded, a wave of excitement crashed into his body. "That's great, see ya later!" And off was Cub. It looked pure though, how he flew away in the midday sun, a trail of firework smoke behind him. Scar watched Cub, until he fully disappeared somewhere far away in the distance.

-Time skip, brought to you by a sick author who isn't supposed to be on her phone-

Scar pulled out a cookie, just as he heard someone behind him. He turned around to face Cub. "Hello Scar.." He said, walking over to his friend. "Heydihai."
"So where you wanna go?" Scar asked.
"Shopping district maybe?"
"Or the other end of my base?"
"Or both?" Cub suggested. Scar nodded. "First shopping district."

-time skip, you can name it.-

The two landed. Not far away, they saw a short and a tall figure, clearly arguing about something. Scar recognised the two. "Grian, Mumbo! Hello!" He waved. No response. Scar send Cub a glance, and they walked closer to the two. "Grian, Mumbo! Hello," Cub said, stretching his hand out and waving it in front of Mumbo's face.
"So you are blaming ME at the fact that YOU didn't make enough space, and-" Mumbo was cut off by a slap in his face.

Grian looked up at Mumbo, fire in his eyes. Tears welled up in Mumbo's eyes as he placed his hand at the spot Grian had slapped him seconds before.

Cub and Scar watched in awe as Mumbo walked away from his best friend, leaving Grian behind in the light of the setting sun.

"Um, Grian... What was that?" Scar asked slowely. "None of your business." Grian replied cold.

"Grian, what were you arguing about, and why in dA wOrLd dId YoU sLaP hIm?!!" Cub said stepping closer to the strawberry blonde.

Grian sighed and explained.

Earlier that day, Mumbo and Iskall were building on the redstone, soon to find out there wasn't enough space. Mumbo confronted Grian about it, saying he had to build some extra. But, Grian had already spend dozens of hours on there, and he wanted some rest for a few days. With the tiredness of both Architech members and the frustration of the project, they landed in this argument and Grian ended up slapping his 'friend'.

Scar and Cub listened with eyes widening. Grian and Mumbo were best friends! Maybe the closest friends on the server, they don't argue about every single thing!