Chapter I (Story one)

Grian toke a deep breath as he flied out of the water. He quickly turned around and landed on the little island he and Iskall created. Iskall clapped with his hands. "Impressive," he said. "Was it? Well, I'm not going to do that anytime soon again!" Grian answered, and he made an effort to wring out his elytra. Grian had just swam all the way down to the very seabed, to pick up all the gravel around there; the place where they normally get their gravel from is closed because it is empty. "One, too, tree, flour.." Grian counted the shulker boxes he had collected. After counting them all, he found himself having collected seven shulker boxes and his inventory full of stacks of gravel. "Great, I'll bring it to the G team's base, so you can mind your own buisniss from now on. Go take some rest or something." Iskall exclaimed, and Grian threw all the gravel out of his inventory on the ground, and Iskall picked it up. "Cya!" the Swedish Minecrafter flew away and left Grian alone on the little cobblestone island. He let himself fall down and sighed. This war was nothing for him, but at the same time he loved it. Welp, time to get back to the base, he thought. I'd better be there, in case something does happen. Grian popped his firework and flew up high in the sky, and then flopped out his elytra on full width. He flew as fast as he can to his base. When he arrived, he flew on the only way he could do that through the hole in the top, all the way down to the bottom floor. Surprisingly, there was a Mumbo sitting on top of one of his chests. "Hey!" Grian shouted. He landed next to Mumbo. "Mumbo!" The redstone engineer looked up, bewildered. "Spoon, what are you doing here?" Grian put a few blocks in one of his shulker boxes and kneeled down next to Mumbo. "Oh yeah, I just fixed your mail system. I was thinking a bit.." He looked up, and let out a sigh. "About stuff." Mumbo didn't want to give away too much. He knew he had to fight Grian, one of his best friends, very soon. Being a double, ehm, triple agent, is a lot of work.

Sooo, I did NOT spend time on this chapter.. I try to make the chapters in a short time as possible. But, I am not English so don't expect pure English roman from me.

390 words :o