Chapter 4

Dejan went inside his bedroom still angry.

Dejan thinking:
"good now she's Crying just because of me. I don't like it when My mother cries. She means the whole universe to me. But I cannot marry that girl, I already love maria from my heart to my soul. I have given my word to Maria, I ain't gonna marry other bitch."

He laid down on the bed and fell asleep.

Next morning, he woke up, He came downstairs.
Matilda was not in the kitchen.
Dejan sighed.

Dejan calling: "MOM.... MOM... WHERE ARE YOU" [he called for her]
But she didn't replied.
He finally went towards her bedroom.
He knocked 2-3 times but she didn't answered.
He got worried so he finally broke the door down and saw matilda unconscious on her bed.

Dejan: "MOMMMMM"
[he yelled in concern]
He took matty and went to the hospital.

Few hours later.
Dejan: "Doc what is wrong with maa... How is she now?"
Doctor: "She is better now. She took sleeping pill in enormous amount. But from next please do pay attention, Do not let her take the overdose, it can be dangerous this time she was lucky enough"
[he said]
Dejan took a deep breath.
Dejan: "Can I meet her now"
Doctor: "Yes"

Dejan entered the hospital room.
Matty was laying on her bed still angry.

Dejan: "Maaa why do you do that huh? Don't you even care about me. What will i do without you in my life"
[he said as he sat next to her bed]
Matty: "Don't talk to me dejan. Just leave from here. You never listen to me"
[she pushed him away]
Dejan sighed.
He took her hand.
Dejan: "You are the only one I love the most in this whole world Mama. And for you I can even kill myself."
Matty:" So why can't you marry rose for me"
Dejan sighed.
Dejan: "I will do it. I will marry her for your sake"
Matty got extremely excited she hugged dejan tightly.
Dejan: "I love you maa. Promise me you won't leave me"
Matilda: "I promise I love you too"

Matilda contacted mona and informed that Dejan is ready to marry rose and Mona gave the same confirmation to matilda.

They both were excited for the marriage. Whereas there was something else going on inside Dejan's mind.

Maria: "WHAT? YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE. HOW COULD YOU DEJAN. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME"
[she yelled angrily]
dejan took maria for a hug.
Dejan: "Don't worry babe. This won't be that huge thing"
Maria:"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TO SOME BITCH AND YOU'RE SAYING IT AINT GONNA BE A BIG THING. HOW.... "
Dejan:" Cause I'm marrying her just for my mother's sake. I don't love her okay. I love you"
[he said kissing her forehead]
Maria: "Oh really IS THAT THE THING. I DON'T CARE DEJAN. I CANT SEE YOU GETTING MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE WHEREAS I DESERVE TO BE YOUR WIFE. I SERIOUSLY CANT."
[She said still getting angry]
Dejan smiled.
Dejan:" You already know how much I love you Babe... For you I can even kill anyone. And about that gal, so she's gonna be our maid. You're gonna be the one ruling this house and she's gonna be our maid, I will make her life hell until she by herself give up on this marriage"
[he said as he smirked]
Maria calmed down. She looked at dejan.
Maria: "Really?"
Dejan nodded yes.
Dejan: "I will make her regret her deicisons. I will make her life a living nightmare, And once she'll leave our lives. You'll be the queen of Wincent mansion". [he said while kissing her neck]
Maria smirked and giggled.
Maria: "I'm eagerly waiting for that day"
Dejan smiled.
Dejan: "Me too. Love you"
Maria: "I love you too"
They started making out.

Rose was not happy.
She was nervous.

Matilda and monalisa finalised the wedding date soon.

WEDDING DAY

finally the big day arrived. All of the high profile guests were invited in the wedding. City's other billionaires, big shots and celebrities attended the wedding.
Rose wore her White long wedding dress in which she was looking gorgeous. Her hairs opened and Her Eyes blooming. She was Still nervous.

Rose thinking:
"I don't even know Him, How will he react when we will meet, He surely will not like the way I am. I'm not his type, He's a big personality and look at me. I don't deserve him. Huh calm down dear rose, You're gonna be Mrs. Dejan wincent from today. Remember the day you saw him in the highschool, you had a crush on him since that day. You eagerly wanted to talk to him but never had the guts. And now you're gonna be his wife, He's gonna be yours for the life time. Everything will be fine now. I know we both will make it work and our marriage will be the strongest. I'm sure I am gonna make a soft spot inside his heart for me."

She took a deep breath. Monalisa came to take Rose at the aisle.

Rose was looking breath taking, mona and Rose began to walk through the aisle.

Dejan was standing by the priest and wearing a black Tuxedo looking drop dead gorgeous.

Dejan thinking:
"Look at her. She's all grown up, Man, she looks gorgeous, Wait dejan stop thinking like this for her. You have to make her life hell, oh baby You're going to struggle your ass out in this marriage I guarantee you for that. She's so innocent it'll be a lot easier to tame her and Dominate her. Am gonna make her regret this decision."

Rose stood in front of Dejan, For the first time they both looked at each others.
Their eyes met.
Her Hazel eyes made his heart melt. And he forgot about Maria's blue eyes.

Dejan thinking:
"Her eyes. Her eyes are the most beautiful I've ever seen."
He was stunned.

To be continued...