Jaylin smiled up at her. "Shan, you can faint and I'll catch you but first I need an answer."

Tears of happiness began to fall. All she could do was nod her head yes. She was too choked up to answer. She just knew if she tried to speak, she'd sound like a blubbering dummy. 

Jaylin chuckled to himself as he held his hand out for Shanelle's left hand. She brought her shaking hand down from her mouth and placed it in Jaylin's. Jaylin then pulled the ring from its box, laying the box at his feet before sliding the ring onto Shanelle's ring finger. Once the deed was done, Jaylin stood to his full height and pulled Shanelle into his arms, kissing her with all the love he had flowing in his heart. Shanelle wrapped her arms around Jaylin's neck as she pulled him closer to her body.

Jaylin let a low groan flow from his mouth and into Shanelle's as he deepened their kiss. Without breaking their passionate kiss, he picked Shanelle up from her feet and placed her onto the smooth surface of the balcony. She released an involuntary moan when Jaylin bit her bottom lip.

Jaylin pulled away and stared hungrily at Shanelle's lips before he kissed her once more. "God, I love you," he moaned against her lips.

"I love you too," Shanelle said breathily as she wrapped her legs around Jaylin's waist and matched him kiss for hungry kiss. The more they kissed the more their passions heightened.

Blindly Jaylin reached for Shanelle's nightgown and pulled it up over her head and tossed it behind him. He looked down at the swell of her more than generous breasts pushing against the fabric of her silky bra as he licked his lips appreciatively.
Shanelle's began breathing heavily as Jaylin traced the tops of her soft rose scented skin with the tip of his index finger before he gripped the supple flesh fully into the palm of his hand. Shanelle moaned loudly as Jaylin pinched her hardened nipple firmly through her bra.

Jaylin leaned down and captured Shanelle's mouth once more, his hardness brushing against her feminine heat. She grabbed a handful of his loose locs, pulling him closer to her as she slid her tongue into his mouth as soft moans flowed from her mouth to match the moistness that began to flow from her heated center.

Jaylin was getting harder and harder as Shanelle's moans filled his ears. He tore his mouth away from Shanelle's so he could pull his muscle shirt over his head and began pulling his pajama pants and underwear down his legs.

Seconds later he was standing before Shanelle in all his naked glory. Without hesitation, he picked Shanelle up by her thick waist, making sure she wrapped her legs around his waist before he walked back into their suite.
Jaylin let her slide down his body before capturing her mouth once more as his hands began to undo the snaps to her bra that was barely containing her heavy breasts.

Once the constricting material was removed, Jaylin lowered his head and sucked a hard nipple into his mouth and sucked on the tender flesh, licking and nibbling softly, drawing more moans of pleasure from Shanelle's mouth.
Shanelle wound her fingers through Jaylin's course hair and pulled. The more he licked and sucked at her aching tips, the more her juices soaked her underwear.

When Jaylin switched breasts, he traced the front of her panties before reaching inside in search of her sensitive pearl. When his warm fingers found her wet slit he stood at his full height and looked Shanelle in her eyes.
He caressed her wetness teasingly before he slid a finger slowly inside her feminine walls.

"Oh Jay," Shanelle moaned as she began squeezing her heavy breasts.
"You like this, baby?" Jaylin asked barely above a gruff whisper as he began thrusting his finger in and out of her honey pot, occasionally circling her pulsing clit in slow erotic circles. Shanelle's love juices began running freely over his intruding digit.