Chapter 9

"I had a great time tonight."

"I did too. I hope you let me take you again sometime soon," Marcus said as he held Gia's hand in his as they walked up to her front door.

Gia looked up into Marcus' green eyes and completely lost herself in their sparkling depths, "I'd really like that," she said softly.

Marcus found himself looking down at her full lips for the thousandth time that night. "We uhh should you know do it again sometime soon. I know I said that already, but I umm," his words trailed off as thoughts of kissing Gia's lips again filled his head. The woman was starting to drive him crazy.

Gia looked down at her hands before she looked back up at Marcus, wanting him to kiss her already. Marcus saw the unspoken question in her eyes and took that as his chance. He slowly wrapped his arm around her waist while the other pulled her hand up onto his shoulder as he lowered his head and kissed her softly in one smooth motion.

Gia released a sigh of contentment as she wound both arms around his neck as he pulled her closer.
As their tongues danced, Marcus' hands began to roam over the delicate plains of Gia's body, memorizing every nook and cranny till he saw her again, only for him to do it again.

Long moments later when they could finally find the strength to pull their mouths apart to pull some much needed air into their lungs. Marcus picked her up by her waist to where she was at the same level as him, causing her to let out a small laugh before she kissed his lips once more. Marcus smiled against her lips before placing her back onto her feet.

"Oh snap, look at Gia and Marcus getting all romantical on the porch."

Marcus and Gia looked up to see that the girls had returned and were grinning from ear to ear.

Gia took a step away from Marcus and wiped at her well kissed mouth as she looked at her sisters in embarrassment, "Hey guys, what's up?"

Gabrielle laughed. "Gia, don't tell me you're embarrassed."

Before Gia could answer her twin, Shanelle stepped forward and grabbed Gabrielle's hand. "Don't mind her. Gia, we'll see you inside. Nice seeing you again Marcus," she said as she pulling Gabrielle towards the door.

As Shanelle unlocked the front door, Gabrielle started making kissing noises at Gia and Marcus while Christy stood there laughing at Marcus' red cheeks and the look on Gia's face. She pushed the door open and nudged Gabrielle inside before she grabbed Christy, pulling her inside with her before closing the door behind her.

"What just happened?" Marcus asked with a grin.

"I don't even know, but I do know my sisters have mental issues."

Marcus smiled, "Guess I should get going. I had a really great time with you tonight. Let's make sure to have plenty more like it, alright?"

Gia nodded her head as a smiled pulled at her lips, "Sounds good. I'm looking forward to it."

"Call me tomorrow. Maybe we can get together for lunch or something. I would love to see you again. I don't think I can stay away from you for too long," Marcus said, caressing Gia's cheek with the back of his hand.

Gia reached up and pulled Marcus' head down for one more kiss. A few hot seconds later she was pulling away and walking into the house as a goodnight floated over her shoulder. Marcus grinned to himself as he turned around and headed to his car.

"So I take it the date went well?" Shanelle asked Gia as she walked into the living room. When a smile spread across her face, the answer was a resounding yes, "So what did you guys talk about?"