"Umm, can I take a rain check on this one?" Marcus asked nervously.

"Marcus I know you're not trying to back out," Gia said with her hands on her hips with a brow lifted.

"Forget about all that. I'm just glad I won't be eating take out for the thousandth time this week. I love my baby but she can't cook nothing but bacon and eggs."

When Jon saw the murderous look on Jai's face he cleaned up his comment real quick. "What I meant to say was that uhh.. baby, I love you?" he replied giving Jai an apologetic smile.

All the guys started laughing at him. "Dude, you hung yourself with that one," Marcus said laughing. "You should have just stood there like the rest of us."

"He better be glad we're still at church. Best believe he's in the right place to get a blessing of healing after I smack his black ass into next week."

"Jai," Gia whisper yelled. "You're on holy ground, stop cursing."

"I'm stressed, God forgives me."

Gia just laughed and shook her head. "You need Jesus." Jai just shrugged and walked off. Minutes later, everyone was getting in their separate cars and heading over to the Harris residence so that they'd all be on time for dinner.

When they pulled up Debra and Frank's, they all walked inside. As soon as Mama Debra saw all of them, she gave them all a hug and kiss before she sent the guys to the living room to watch the ball game so they wouldn't be in the way of the women cooking. Before they left out, she handed them a bowl of chips and a glass of sweet tea.

"Auntie Debra, do you have a beer or something?" Jon asked, looking expectantly at Debra with the guys standing behind him waiting for her answer, but scattered when they saw the look Debra pinned Jon with.

"Jonathan Leon Amor, does it look like I drink alcohol to you?"

Jon lowered his head. "No ma'am, but-"

"Does your uncle drink alcohol?"

"No, ma'am. Or at least I don't think he does."

"Okay then, there's your answer. Shouldn't be drinking no way. Just got outta church and wanting a daggone beer. You should be ashamed of yourself," Debra chided as she walked off ranting to herself.

Jon turned around and headed for the living room where all the guys sat snickering and grinning. He sat on the recliner pouting as he tuned into the football game that had been turned on.

Jai saw her aunt tear into her husband and couldn't help but laugh to herself as she turned and walked back into the kitchen. When she walked in, she was about to start making biscuits but Debra stopped her with the quickness.

"Naw baby, go make some more tea. We got the cooking."

Jai sucked her teeth. "Auntie, I can cook!" Debra gave her a yeah right look and kept sprinkling this and that into her candied yams.

Gia laughed loudly at Jai. "Girl, you know you can't boil water," she said teasing Jai. Jai flipped Gia off and did as her aunt told her mumbling that she knew how to cook.

"Don't worry Jai. I got you, honey," Shanelle said, smiling as she peeled the potatoes that sat in front of her.

Before long the ladies had the kitchen filled with varying delicious scents. Debra even made her famous triple chocolate cake.

When Frank came into the kitchen thinking he was going to get a piece, his feelings were hurt real fast and in a hurry. Seeing as he has to wait like everyone else he headed into his living room and saw the young men sitting on his couches. His eyes landing first on Marcus.