"Okay. Where should I start?" she asked as she wiped her now sweaty palms onto the pant leg of her jumpsuit.

"Just start at the beginning," Christy replied with a smile.

Gabrielle took a seat on the couch and began telling the girls how her date with Travis had gone. She spared no details. She told them about the romantic restaurant Travis had taken her to. Just talking about Travis had butterflies fluttering around in her stomach. There was just something about the man that set her body aflame without even trying.

"That about sums it up."

"Aww," the girls sighed as they smiled at Gabrielle as she blushed brightly.

"I'm glad Travis is turning out to be such a great guy for you sister," Gia said.

"Same here, I have a feeling you guys are going to be just what the good physical therapist ordered," Shanelle chimed in.

When Christy let out a yawn and stood up, the girls looked at her like she was crazy.
"Uhh, where do you think you're going?"

"To bed, why?"

"We want to know how your date went with Mr. Sexy man," Gabrielle replied pouting. "I told my story, now you have to tell yours."

"There wasn't much to tell. It was a simple date. There wasn't anything special or romantic about it, besides wait till tomorrow night. I'll have something juicy to tell then," Christy said before walking off yawning leaving the girls looking after her.

Shanelle looked at Gabrielle, "Can you believe that heffa?" she asked.

"She better give some serious details tomorrow night or her sleepy ass is grass," Gabrielle said laughing as she too stood up.

"I know that's right," Gia said.
Shanelle got up and pulled Gia to her feet before she and her girls turned off all the lights and made sure that the doors were locked before they found themselves heading off to bed as well.

*****

The next day Christy kept herself busy, trying to keep her from thinking about her upcoming date with Stephen. She had just hung up her office phone when she saw Shanelle walking into her office with a huge arrangement of flowers.

"Hey sissy, these came for you," Shanelle said as she sat the flowers on the wide windowsill.

"Aww those are beautiful," Christy said as she rolled her office chair from under her desk and stood up and walked over to the flowers, smelling them before she reached for the small card that sat among the petals of a blooming orchid.

Hey Christy, these are just my way of letting you know I was thinking about you. I can't wait to see you tonight. Make sure you wear your dancing shoes! See you at seven.
– Steve.

"We're going dancing!" Christy squealed. "I can't believe he remembered that I loved to dance!"

Shanelle laughed at Christy's giddiness. "Drop it like it's hot whenever possible," she joked before walking out of Christy's office and back to her own, where Jaylin sat waiting for her.

By the end of the work day, Christy was a jumble of nerves. Once she and the girls got home, she took a long relaxing shower before she started getting dressed for her date.

After she carefully put on her makeup, she curled her hair that hung beautifully down her back in ringlets. Just as she slid her dress over her head, there was a light knock on her door. She zipped up the side zipper before she walked over and opened her door only to see Shanelle standing there. She stepped back and let Shanelle in.