Ryan’s lips were stretched into a sly smirk, only dropping to ask Brendon’s name.  It was only then that Brendon realized how little they knew about each other, though he felt better that at least he knew Ryan’s name.

Even if it was because it was announced by a hula hooping fire performer.

Still, Brendon didn’t hesitate to follow Ryan when he parked his car or as he led them up a staircase, or even when he opened his apartment door and slammed Brendon against the nearest wall once inside.

Ryan’s mouth was frenzied against his own and he pressed his body flush up against Brendon, pushing him hard against the wall.  After a quick pull back and a surprisingly well-coordinated spin, Ryan traded their positions and the cold air hit Brendon’s back as Ryan pulled off his shirt once again, quickly followed by his own.  Ryan nipped at Brendon’s lower lip and a low whine resonated from his throat before he pulled back, and almost groaned to Brendon, “Blow me.  Please, please, Brendon.”

There was a dark spark in Ryan’s eyes that reminded Brendon of the flames that danced over Ryan’s fingers - - over his tongue.  Suddenly Brendon was lost in his own mind, visions of Ryan lowering a torch of fire into his wanting mouth, a mouth that Brendon knew from experience.  Brendon suppressed a moan as he remembered Ryan taking his cock in that mouth and the hot, hot heat that had enveloped him.  He could remember the feelings perfectly, the slow drag and the slight shiver, and he could remember being completely taken over by Ryan, surrendering himself to a boy he didn’t know and giving him power over him.

Brendon briefly wondered what that power felt like.

In the past, with his girlfriends, Brendon never held the power.  It was always him beseeching “Please”.  It was always him wanting.  But now-

Ryan restlessly bit at Brendon’s ear, rolling the cartilage between his teeth lightly.  “Please, Brendon,” he repeated again.  Brendon loved it.  The way Ryan moaned his name, the breathless quality and the underlying level of desperation.

Brendon smirked.  “You’re going to have to tell me what you want, Ryan,” Brendon said as his right hand slipped down from where it was buried in Ryan’s hair to lightly rub against the other boy’s hard erection.

“I already told you,” Ryan panted out, pushing himself into Brendon’s graze.

Brendon pulled his hand away and feigned innocence, suppressing a triumphant grin as Ryan huffed at the lack of contact.  “I can’t seem to remember.  It must not have been very important.”

Ryan’s hands pulled Brendon towards him, and Ryan’s lips and tongue assaulted Brendon’s neck as he desperately groaned out “Please, Brendon, please.  Suck my cock.”

A shiver ran through him, one that had very little to do with Ryan’s now eager lapping at his pulse point, and Brendon eased slowly down Ryan’s body with his hands as he dropped to his knees.  His hands stopped at the button to Ryan’s jeans and he peered up and saw Ryan staring down at him and eagerly biting his bottom lip.

Slowly, oh so slowly, Brendon unbuttoned the lone button and slid the zipper down.  When the pants glided down his legs, Ryan thoughtfully lifted each foot up and allowed Brendon to drag off the pants before flinging them haphazardly over his shoulder.  Soon Ryan’s boxers joined the pants in the pile and Brendon was glad that his hand was steady as he encircled Ryan’s cock.

For a moment, the actuality of it all hit Brendon.  He was on his knees with some guy’s dick in his hand.  With Ryan’s dick in his hand, this boy who he met not an hour ago and was expecting Brendon to blow him.  To use his mouth.