November 2, 2018

Dear Isabella,

Something amazing happened today.

At the end of Math class my Math teacher, Mr. Kim, told Cheryl and I not to leave yet. I was a little scared at first, since I had no idea why he wanted to talk to us.

But, it turns out that Cheryl is failing Math. He said that since I'm his best student at the moment, he wants me to tutor her.

Cheryl and I haven't talked since that night, and I haven't told anyone about what happened (well...except you, but that doesn't really count).

So I said that I would be happy too, and Cheryl said she was fine with it.

While we were walking out of class, Cheryl told me not to tell anyone about me tutoring her. I promised her I wouldn't.

It kinda hurted, though. It still somewhat does. I know she's probably embarrassed by me having to tutor her, since she's "Miss Popular" and all.

But then again...I don't entirely blame her. I would probably feel the same way too.

I don't know. It's impossible for me to stay mad at Cheryl Blossom, anyway.

I'm excited (and almost terrified) to see what comes next in our relationship, but I hope that we somehow get closer from this tutoring experience.

I'll update you on that when I can, but until then. Goodbye.