Febuary 4, 2019

"Seriously, what is so important about this diary?" Cheryl exclaimed, pushing the book towards Betty "the only things I've learned about her is that she's bisexual and thar she had a giant crush on me."

"You're only at the beginning" Betty reassured her "you need to keep reading."

"How much more interesting is it going to get?" Cheryl said "she's as boring as a-"

"You're almost there, I promise" Betty interrupped.

Cheryl sighed, brushing some red hair out of her face. No one had found Veronica yet, and just the other day Sheriff Keller questioned Riverdale High's very own students in order to gather new evidence.

"What is in here that's so important?" Cheryl asked "because I'm not finding it."

"I told you need to read the whole thing in order to learn about the real her" the blonde said "because the Veronica Lodge you were talking about in the bathroom wasn't the girl I knew."

Cheryl remained silent, looking around Pops. It was half dead: the only people being her, Betty, and Kevin Keller, who was with a boy.

"Look, can you just trust me?" Betty said "I know what I'm doing."

"What if your plan doesn't work, huh?" Cheryl asked "what are you going to do?"

A small smile formed on Betty's lips "then I'll try harder."

Cheryl smirked "I like someone who isn't afraid to give up."

"And I know you're also one of those people" Betty said, passing back the book that had "Notes" written on the top "please just try to get through it, I promise you'll find out more from there."

Cheryl bit her lip, staring at the notebook. Did she really want to deny it and convice Betty to leave her alone, or should she take it and continue reading and learning the secrets of Veronica Lodge?

But her curiousity got the better of her once again.

Cheryl took the notebook and put it in her purse "fine, I'll start reading it again tonight,"