Chapter 6

Austin's POV

She looked so cute curled up in the small blanket next to me. She was beautiful, not like a celebrity beautiful, like the girl whos natuarly beautiful and adding makeup is the iceing on the cake. The movie we were watching really wasnt that scary but she found it horrifying, and her being scared was absolutly adorable.

"AHHH." she screamed when the half human half alien thing popped up in the back of the screen. Of course Alex and Robert found it hilarious but I was laughing for a different reason, i was lauging because she looked so cute. I decided that now was an okay time to put my arm around her. I wrapped my arm slowly and gently around her small body, she was perfect. Just after that she nuzzeled her head on my shoulder and watched the rest of the movie.

After the movie was over i texted Alex to see if he and Robert would leave so i could talk to her. Of course being the friends they are give me crap about how much of a romance guy I was then left.

"Whats up?" she asked, i think she thought somthing was worng.

"Nothing really, I wanted to talk to you about somthing." I said looking straight into her beautiful brown eyes. she was so gorgeous I couldnt stand it.

"suree, whats up?" she asked. she sounded so cute, god what was I saying everything this girl did was cute.

"Ashley I know we have only known eachother for a day but I think im starting to fall for you, your laugh, your smile, your beautiful brown eyes, how you can be yourself around everyone, how you get shy around me sometimes, and espically how beautiful you are." I said, I couldnt beleive i had just told her that. she looked at me like i just said that she was ugly and to never talk to me again it kind of looked like she was about to cry.

"Austin, I think your so sweet and everything you just said was adaorable, but ive been with guys like you the popular guys and i know how this works. and im not going to put myself through all that pain again." she said. a tear was starting to form at the corner of her eye, i couldnt beleive any guy had ever dont somthing that horriable to a girl so beautiful. How could anyone treat someone like that?

"Ashley, I would never do anything to hurt you, im not like those steriotypical celebirties i promise you that, I never want to put you through pain like they did." I said. by now that small tear was rolling down her soft cheeck followed by more, i wiped the tears away with my palms, and with that she fell into my chest.

"Ive been through this before, I cant beleive im doing this right now, im sorry." she cryed silently into my chest

"dont be sorry, you did nothing wrong, Im glad you can open up to me like this it means you trust me. and you should be able to, Ashley anything i say to you I mean, I would never lie to you about anything. Please just give me a chance?" i wanted her so badly, it was like alittle kid wanting the perfect toy for christmas.

"Okay Austin, I just cant go through what i have been through again." she said. I was dumbfounded I could not beleive this girl had just said yes.

"Ashley I will never hurt you, and you can hold me to that... Ashley Burke will you be my girlfriend?"

"yes." she said and with that i wrapped my hands around her waist and picked her up and stared into her big beautiful brown eyes, i had never seen eyes so beautiful. Oh what was I saying I had never seen a girl so Beautiful, I could resist so i inched my face closer to hers until our lips were touching. With her i felt like I was floating on a cloud it was perfect it was a feeling I had never felt before and I never wanted to feel it with anyone else.