Chapter 11

Ashley's POV

By the time lunch time rolled around I had made alot of new friends. Some of the girls at school seemed totally nice, and others seemed like complete bitches. But it was my first day and I was not about to start any drama with anyone. When I got to lunch I saw Alex and Robert at a table with 4 other guys, the waved at me and yelled for me to comeover. I walked over to the table, and sat down next to Alex, he introduced me to the guys and we sat there and talked about how boring school was, and how Chicago was and what I thought of San Antonio. When all of the sudden the girl who had made the comment about me and Austin in first period walked over to our table.

"Hey, alex!" She said.

"Hi Katie." he said, he sounded alittle annoyed.

"So I see your hanging out with the new girl, I didnt really think that was your style." she said laughing alitlle.

"Umm I havent even met you and your already judging me?" I said, I wasnt going to sit there and not stick up for myself.

"Um I think I was talking to Alex." She said giving me a snotty tone.

"Katie leave her alone, Just cause she can have Austin and he wont even give you the time of day, picking on her isnt going to make him like you." said Stephen, one of the boys sitting at the table.

"Whatever." Katie said, and she walked away.

"Whats up with her?" I asked the guys.

"Last year when Austin started to become famouse Katie tryed everything to be with him, and he made it clear there would never be anything between them, and so shes just been like that ever since." robert said, while taking a bit out of his sandwhich.

"Jeez, I didnt know guys were such a big deal. Any ways I was thinking about trying out for cheer, what do  you guys think?" I said lookign around the table. They all just looked at each other with worried looks.

"Good luck, Katies been the captian for 3 years here." trace said, he was another one of the boys at the table.

"Well someones just going to have to put her in her place." I said I got up and threw my lunch away and walked out of the cafeteria doors and up towards the junior hallway. I had 1 more class and then school was over. I picked my chemirty book out of my locker and closed and walked off to my chemistry room.

After chemistry, I met up with Robert and Alex and walked out through the fornt doors. We spotted Austins car and walked towards it, But before I could open the car door a hand touched my shoulder. I turned around and saw Katie.

"So I hear the new girl wants to try out for cheer huh?" she said with a smirk on her face, she had a group of about 4 girls behind her.

"Your right she does." I said back to her looking her straight in the eye.

"Well good luck with that, Im captian and what I say goes, and I say your not going to make it." she said and her group started laughing and high fiveing,

"Well heres what I say, I say you better watch your back and your spot for captian because if I have any say about it you wont be cheering on the matts youll be vaccuming them." I said. Robert and Alex started laughing and high fiveing me.

"Yeah well... You just you wont make it." Katie said to me looking alittle nervous.

"We'll see about that." I said and me Alex and Robert walked the rest of the way to Austins car, Leaving Katie and her group of clones behinde.

"What was that all about." Austin asked when we got in the car.

"Ashley just told Katie off." Alex said smileing like he had done it.

"You did WHAT?!?" Austin yelled.

"I didnt tell her off, but she said If I tryed out for cheer, I wouldnt make it so I just told her to watch her back." I said to him, I was really confused if he didnt like her why would it matter what I said to her anyways.

"Ashley, dont get into it with Katie its not worth it and she'll just make your life a living hell." He said to me looking alittle concerned.

"Im not getting into it, but im just going to show her that she dosnt run the school." I said, I had never stood for bullying at my old school.

"Im just saying, she not someone you should mess around with." He said looking at me.

"I know im not going to start anything, Im just going to tryout and show her what I can do." I said, I had been cheering since I was 4, I knew how to cheer and I knew I could knock Katie off the top.

"Okay, well besides that, How was your first day?" Austin asked me. taking my hand and holding it tight.

"It was good, my schedual was alittle confusing but Alex and Robert helped me." I said nodding to the boys in the back who looked like they were dead.

"Well thats good, I missed you while you were gone." Austin said giveing me a kiss.

"I missed you to, but hey do you think you can do me a favor?" I asked him.

"Sure anything." He said,

"Can you take me to this address," I said pullign out a piece of paper with a street adress on it.

"Sure, where are we going?" He asked me while pulling out of the school parking lot.

"Oh you'll see." I said looking out of the window and smileing.