Chapter 20

Seriously, why do you guys read this.🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

This is honestly one of the worse fanfic I've ever written. I can't believe you guys still want to read this piece of shit...

N e ways, since you guys want me to update, I'll try to update regularly so I can end this😅😅

Welp, let's continue-

3rd POV

The basketball players were practicing as usual but the Generation of Miracles were confused and worried about someone. Knowing her, Eriko wouldn't miss practice at all.

"Does anyone know where Eriko is?" Akashi asked the team. But all of them just shook their heads as a no.

The GOM was depressed when their friend weren't here with them.

All of a sudden, the gym doors were slammed open and there stood a certain vice-captain from the Seito Basketball Team.

"Oi! Is Natsume here?!" Akabane Seitarou shouted at the startled group, who immediately shake their heads.

"Damn it, where's that guy? He's late for practice. Keisuke's gonna murder me." He muttered.

"Ano, Eriko-san isn't here as well. Maybe Natsume-san is with her." Kuroko, who appeared out of no where, said to him.

"Argh! Where did you come from?!"

"I've been here the whole time."

" *sigh* If what you said is true, then I guess I don't have a choice."

"What are you going to do?" Aomine asked.

"What else?" Akabane smirked towards them, "I'm going to drag him to practice and bring Eriko-chan here. Thank me later."

"If you're going, then we're going as well." said Midorima, who's wearing an owl necklace as his lucky item.

The older male stared for a while before walking out of the gym, "Suit yourself."

And now, GOM and Akabane were in front of the Ayuzawa's household. Akashi had told Momoi and Riko to "look after" the others which they happily agreed.

When Kise was about to ring the door bell, Akabane just took out a key from his pocket and opened the door. The others were staring at him with a weirded out look.

"Hey, don't look at me like that! All of us have a key to Natsume's house!"

And they looked more weirded out.

"There's a reason for this okay?! He some times skip practice so this is one of the ways to get him!"

"Urgh... You're so noisy, Sei..." And Natsume came out to "greet" them. Though, he looked tired and his hair was a mess.

This time, Akabane gave a horrified look and shakily pointed at his friend, "N-n-n-natsume... D-don't tell me you..."

The male just threw his indoor slippers at him. "Dude! I was just taking care of Eri! You know how she is when she's sick!"

"Ow... Ah, okay then... You should have told us though!" And Akabane threw the slippers back at him.

"I did! I've already told the Cap'n!"

"Eri-chii is sick?!" Kise shouted.

"Ehh~ Do you think this could help her?"

"Murasakibara, pocky won't work."

"Aw~"

"Hm? Why are they here?" Natsume squinted his eyes at them.

"We're worried about her too, ya know. She didn't come to practice after all." said Aomine.

"Hmph. Don't bother. She's sick. Go back to practice. Shoo shoo." said Natsume who shooed them away.

"Ehh but we want to see how she's doing~" Kise whined.

"Do you think she'll be happy if you guys catch her cold?" Natsume deadpanned at them. "Just go away."

Then, they heard a thud from upstairs which Natsume immediately ran upstairs.

"I'm coming Eri!!!"

The guys looked at each other with worry before following behind Natsume.

They arrived at Eriko's room and found that she was lying on the cold floor.

"N-nii-san..."

"Gomen ne, Eri... Nii-san's here..." Natsume carried her and placed her on the bed before patting her head softly.

"Don't leave me..." Eriko said with a soft voice as her closed eyes were brimmed with tears.

Natsume was surprised at what she said but thinking that their parents couldn't take care of them when they were sick during their childhood, he understood why.

But in honesty, it was actually another reason.

"Eri-chii... She will be fine, right?" Kise asked worriedly as GOM stared at their sick friend.

"She will be fine after two days of rest. So," Natsume turned to look at Akashi, "She won't be attending the training."

To which the red head replied, "Yeah. She needs plenty of rest. I'll inform the others."

"Thank you. Same goes for me, Sei." Natsume turned to look at Akabane.

"Yeah. Take care of Eri-chan."

"Then we'll be taking our leave," Kuroko said, though it slightly surprised Natsume.

"Ah. Thank you for coming," Just as he stood up, Akabane stopped him.

"We'll see our way out. Just stay by her side."

With a smile, Natsume replied, "Thank you."

After the GOM whispered a 'get well soon' and 'take care' to Eriko, they left with Akabane.

"Well, I'll be heading back to practice then. What about you guys?"

"Of course. To practice as well." Midorima said.

"I see. Well, see you guys another time. Bye~"

Akabane walked in an opposite direction and headed to his uni.

"I hope Eri-chin gets well soon..." said Murasakibara, who wasn't in the mood to eat his snacks.

"Yeah..."

I'm open for ideas🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️