Chapter 8

3rd Person's POV

"Eh?"

"You heard me. Why not 6 on 1? Sounds like fun, don't you guys think so too?" said Eriko, as she grinned at them.

"Eriko-chan, are you sure?" asked Momoi who was worried about her friend.

"Yep. Come on! We don't have time to waste! Chop chop!!" She said as she clapped her hands twice.

So, the GOM went into their position and were ready to beat their friend.

"Just so you know, Eriko. We won't go easy on you," said Akashi as he smirked. This made Eriko smirked even more.

"You don't have to."

After everyone was ready, Natsume started to do the tip off.

"Eriko-chan, are you sure about this?"  He was still worried about his sister.

"Of course I'm sure about this! Now start with the tip off!" She shouted, causing the brother to flinch.

"O-okay... Everyone ready?" He began to raise the ball high up in the air.

"Ready as I'll ever be!!" Eriko exclaimed which cause the GOM to widen their eyes.

When did she become like that...?! They thought.

"Tip Off!" Natsume threw the ball and being Murasakibara, the tallest member, he went to reach for the ball. However, he was stopped by the girl. Eriko jumped as high as she could and slammed the ball which made it flew to the other side of the court. And that made it through the hoop.

Everyone was shocked and surprised at the same time. I mean, she's like 150cm and she managed to get pass Murasakibara and the ball went straight into the hoop. Everyone was just staring the direction of the ball which was still bouncing. It was silence but the a loud screaming was heard throughout the court.

"Arghh!! I used too much of my strengh!! Shiitt!! Whyyy?!?!" Eriko was rolling over and over on the court, pouting.

Momoi's POV

What was that just now?! How...? What...? When was she able to do that?! Even her brother was surprised.

"Oi! Eriko!" Dai-chan shouted while pointing at Eriko-chan who was still on the ground. But when she heard her name being called, she sat up straight and looked towards the guys direction.

"Huh?"

"Don't 'huh?' me! What was that?!"

"What was what?" She asked innocently as she tilted her head to the side. So cute~

"Y-you, you w-were, just--" Sadly, Dai-chan got cut off by Akashi-kun.

"Since when were you able to do that?" He asked, slightly annoyed.

"Hmm? Well... Back when I was in America I guess? I'm not sure. I just know that I used a lot of my strength. You could say... about 15% of it?" She said.

"Hah?!?!"

"Geez, you don't have to shout... Anyway, let's continue with our game. We'll talk about this later, 'kay?"

"Fine..." They were clearly not satisfied but they have to play it through their match first. Then they can find out the answer.

Natsume's POV

I didn't know Eriko-chan could do that... What was she doing back in America...? It's been 2 years...

"Nii-chan, stop spacing out and do the tip off again!" She exclaimed.

"O-ok..." I snapped out of my thought and was begin to throw the ball in the air again.

"Eriko, you are not allowed to do that again. This is an order." said Akashi, more like commanding her. Since when did he start to order her?! No one is allowed to do so!

"Eehh??? Whyyy???" She was clearly whining which earned a tick mark from the red head and the others.

"Because it will definetly make us lose."

"Huh, classy. And to think that you always say 'I will win' back in middle school... Fine then! I won't do it again. So let's just start!" She grinned and the others sighed.

"Great! Let's start! Do the tip off, Nii~" She said, smiling at me. Waa... She's just soo cute~~

That said, I threw the ball and the match began once again.