Chapter 3

Third Person's POV

"You've got to be kidding, Kurokochii! How can she be here out of all times?!" Kise shouted.

"Well, I'm not kidding. I just met her." said Kuroko with his usual blank expression.

"How was she? Was she the same as before? Did she look older? How-" Before Aomine could finished asking, Momoi stopped him.

"Dai-chan, stop it! You're giving Tetsu-kun a hard time." said Momoi while hugging Kuroko.

"Sorry."

"Well, when I saw her, she was with a guy..." said Kuroko.

Kuroko's POV

The others just stood with their shocked expression. 

"HAH?!" Few seconds later, Aomine, Kise and Momoi shouted while the others widen their eyes.

"Kuroko, what's the meaning of this?" said Midorima as he pushed his glasses up.

"Don't worry guys. It was just her older brother, Natsume. But apparently, he is too protective over his sister." I explained.

"I didn't know Eri-chin had a brother. Aka-chin, did you know?" Murasakibara asked as he faced Akashi.

We all looked at him, waiting for an answer but he only shook his head. "Apparently, I don't. She didn't tell me."

"I see. But what was Eri-chii doing here?" Kise asked.

"I have no idea as well. She didn't told me anything when we met." I replied.

"Eri-chan didn't even call us..." said Momoi while pouting.

"All we can do right now is just wait to see what happens. Who knows? Maybe we will see her again soon." said Aomine and we all nodded.

Akashi's POV

I can't believe she is here. Where has she been? Why did she has to show up now? Ugh, I am so confused. But I will finally see her again. Ayuzawa Eriko... Please wait for me...

Midorima's POV

She's here. The former manager and player of GOM. I wonder how she's been doing?

Murasakibara's POV

I hope she brought snacks. I want to share some of mine too~

Kise's POV

Eri-chii is here! I can't wait to see her! But I wonder where has she been? Argh... I missed her so much...!

Aomine's POV

Eriko is back. I want to play with her right now! Did she improve? I hope she does. It's been a long time since I played with her. I want to show her my skills.

Momoi's POV

Eri-chan is back! I can't wait to hang out with her again! We should hang out like we used to! I can't wait to see her!

Kuroko's POV

It's good to see you again, Ayuzawa-san. Let's see each other soon. And I know it is going to happen sooner or later.

Somewhere with Eriko and her brother~

"Achoo!"

"Eriko! Are you okay?! Did you catch a cold?" Natsume asked his sister worriedly.

"I'm fine. Thanks for worring, Nii-san. I think someone was just talking about me." Eriko gave his brother her closed eye smile.

Natsume's POV

S-she's just so cute! I just want to hug her right now. No no... I can't. I'm her brother and I need to act like one. But... Who was bad mouthing about my precious little sister?!

Eriko's POV

I... hope to see you guys soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

New chapter in one day! As usual, thanks for reading~

As you can see, Natsume is really protective over Eriko.  

Well, hope you guys like it. 

Arigato~

LIKE, VOTE, COMMENT~

Rmb to tell me if you guys want any other anime fanfic.

See you in the next chapter~