Chapter 15

Wow... I didn't think people actually read this. The views suddenly went up and I was so surprised you know? My stories are bad but you guys still read them... Thank you!

Well anyway, since you guys kinda like this fanfic, I'm presenting you the new chap! Enjoy~

-----------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person's POV

When everyone in the gym was enjoying the sandwiches and their break, Eriko suddenly thought of something. She walked towards the court and just stood there.

"What is she doing?" Hyuuga, the captain of the Seirin basketball team asked. 

Aomine looked up from his usual magazine and stare at the girl on the court. He then let out a small laugh.

"Heh~ Looks like she thought of something. And I don't think you guys will like it." He said and everyone looked at him weirdly, except for the Generation of Miracles and the Phantom Player.

"Hey..."

Everyone shivered at the sound and turned to it. Eriko who had her back facing them, turned and tilted her head to one side, and looked at them in the eye, more like stare dead at them.

"Let's play, shall we?"

~Meanwhile~

"Hey... Has it gotten cold all of a sudden?" A certain black-hair guy asked his teammates, who were currently taking a break from their hardcore practice.

"Hah? What are you talking about? Are you sick or something?" The captain, also the small forward of the team, Serizawa Keisuke glared at him as he gulped down some water.

"Or~ Is someone worried about his sweet little sister~?" The power forward , also the vice captain of the team, Akabane Seitarou, wiggled his eyebrows as he scoot closer to the only beat red person.

"N-no I'm not! But I swear, if any of those bastards hurt her, I won't forgive them...!" He said as dark aura surrounds him.

"Ma~ ma~ I'm sure Ri-chan will be fine~ Relax~" The shooting guardRyuuzaki Hikaru, cheered while patting his friend's back. 

"Ryu is right. Stop worrying over you're sister." Yoshida Mikado, the center of the team, said as he placed his towel down on the bench.

"But! What if she gets hurt?!" And finally, Ayuzawa Natsume, the point guard of the team, exclaimed at his teammates.

"I doubt that will happen. She's strong and you know it. C'mon, it's time to practice again." said Serizawa and everyone began to start with their practice, except for Natsume, who was still feeling that shiver down his spine.

Please God... I hope my baby sister won't be hurt from those guys...!

A/N : You guys probably want each of their profiles right? But you have to wait for the next chap! Let's continue with this one first! Enjoy~

~Back to Eriko and the others~

"Hey... Let's play, shall we?"

Everyone was staring at Eriko with wide eyes, only Aomine was smirking. The other GOM members just sweat dropped at the small petite girl.

Kagami was taken aback at first, but soon a grin was formed on his face. He took a nearby basketball and spinned it in his right hand.

"Yo Eriko, let's play!" Kagami exclaimed, but in English.

However, despite not knowing English, the GOM still heard Kagami said her given name.

"Oi Bakagami! Who gave you permission to call her name?!" Aomine shouted, but sadly got ignored by the tiger.

"Oh~ Taiga~ Finally you recognize me. I thought you forgot all about me..." Eriko faked cried but stopped when Kagami threw the ball at her, to which she caught it easily.

"Yeah... Sorry." said Kagami as he scratch his neck.

"Apology not accepted!" She laughed and then turned to face Himuro Tatsuya.

"I'm guessing you forgot about me. Didn't you, Tatsu?" Eriko smiled, but that smiled held a different meaning.

Himura nodded his head. Murasaki looked at his friend and was wondering what are they talking about.

"Well anyway, since it's been a long time, let's play like always, Taiga." Eriko grins widely at the red head.

"You're on!" Kagami exclaimed and ran towards the small girl.

Everyone who had no idea what the two was talking about just stare at them. Then, Himura began to explain to them.

Let's have some fun, Taiga.