Chapter 11

Natsume's POV

I saw Eriko got pinned agaisnt the tree by the tug an angered boiled in me. We were surrounded by the other tugs and we had no where to go. Tch! I need to help my sister fast. Then, I heard a snap. I looked towards the direction and saw Eriko had her bangs covered her eyes and the guy was shaking in fear.

When Eriko looked up at the guy, her eyes were cold. "Let me go, you slut." The words she said held venom and it sent shivers down to our spine.

"H-huh? W-why would I do that?" He shuttered and this made Eriko clicked her tongue. "Tch!" She used her leg and kicked the guy and he quickly let go of her hand. She glared at him with those piercing eyes which sent the guy shivering in fear.

"Leave or you won't be able to escape alive." She commends and the guy flinched. "L-let's go!" He shouted and left with the others. We turned back to Eriko who was still staring at their running backs.

"E-erikochii??" I heard Kise said and she turned towards our direction. Her eyes were still cold and scary which made everyone flinched.

"Sigh... Sorry you had to see this side of Eriko." She scratched her neck with an apologetic look. "What do mean by that?" The red haired asked. "This is not the real Eriko. I'm her split personality, Rin." She said which made all of us surprised.

"Let's head back before it gets dark." said Rin as she lead the way, with us following behind.

"Did you know she had a split personality?" The blue haired boy, Kuroko, asked. I shook my head. "Not at all. We've been separated for 3 years and I didn't know what happened to her." I said, looking at her walking back.

The others did not asked any more questions and we soon arrived back at the gym. "So... Rin, right? When will you switch back to Eriko?" I asked and she sighed. "Probably tomorrow. If I switched now, she will faint. So might as well do it when she's asleep." I nodded my head.

What happened when you were away, Eriko...