Chapter 1

Third Person's POV

It was early in the morning and the Seirin basketball team are heading towards their practice match in Kyoto. As they were walking, Kuroko spotted a long-white hair girl and a raven haired guy in front of a food stall.

"It's her..." Kuroko stopped walking as he continued staring at the girl.

"Oi! Kuroko! What are you doing spacing out all of a sudden?!" Kagami, Kuroko's 'light' said. The other teammates turned their head and looked at Kuroko.

"H-huh? Oh... It's nothing. Lets' go," he said. So, they continued walking to their destination.

Who was that guy who was with her? Kuroko thought.

"Ah!"

The basketball team stopped and looked towards the girl who was pointing at them. They were all confused except for Kuroko.

"Eriko-chan, what's wrong?" The guy next to the girl, Eriko, asked.

"Tetsu! Long time no see!" She exclaimed as she ran towards Kuroko and hugged him tightly. Everyone with a confused look stared at them.

"A-ayuzawa-san... Long time no see. Umm... Could you let go of me? I can't really breathe," The sky blue haired boy said. Eriko realised and quickly let go of him.

"Sorry. It's just that... it's been a long time since I last saw you..." Eriko smiled. Kuroko gave a small smile and nodded.

"Kuroko, who's she?" The captain, Hyuuga asked.

"Eriko-chan, who's he?" The guy who was glaring at Kuroko asked.

"Minna-san, this is Ayuzawa Eriko. A friend of mine when we were studying at Teiko Middle School. She's the manager and also the player of the basketball team." Kuroko explained.

"EHHHH?!?!" Everyone was so shocked to hear the news.

"Nii-san, as you heard, this is Kuroko Tetsuya. A friend of mine back in middle school. I told you about him remember?" Eriko told the guy who was her brother.

"Oh! The six member of the Generation of Miracles, right?" He asked and she nodded.

"Ayuzawa-san, you didn't told me that you had a brother," Kuroko said causing the brother to pout.

"Eriko-chan... Why didn't you tell them about me...?" He said with his puppy eyes.

"There's a reason you know..." Eriko crossed her arms.

"Meanie... Anyway, guess I'll do the introduction then. I'm Ayuzawa Natsume. A brother of Eriko." Natsume said as he hugged his little sister.

Poor Ayuzawa-san... Kuroko sweat dropped.

"Nice to meet you, Natsume-senpai." Kuroko bowed.

Everyone was standing there with shocked expression whereas Aida Riko was staring at Eriko with a suspicious look.

"Are they your friends from the basketball team?" Eriko asked as she looked at the rest of the teammates.

"Yes."

"So you found your light huh?" said Eriko as she pointed at Kagami.

"H-how do you know?" Kagami asked with curiosity.

"Hehe... I just know~" She grinned at him.

"Nice to meet you. I'm their coach, Aida Riko." Said Riko as she put out her hand. Eriko shook her hand and gave a smile to their coach. "Nice to meet you too, Riko-senpai."

All the guys were blushing at Eriko's smiled but they stopped after receiving a death glare from Natsume.

"So, where are you going, Tetsu?"

"There will be a practice match and we'll be going there." He replied.

"I see. Then I won't bother you now. It was nice to meet you again. I hope I can meet the others soon," Eriko said as she looked up at the sky. Kuroko nodded.

"Then, I guess I'll be taking my leave then. It was nice to meet the Seirin basketball team too." She bowed to them and gave a small smile causing the boys to blush except for Kuroko who just smiled back.

"Lets' go, Eriko-chan." Natsume said as he gave another glare to them. The team gulp and stopped blushing.

"Okay~ See you guys soon~" she said happily and turned around walking towards her brother and they began walking back home.

~Time skip~

The basketball team were about to reach their destination when Riko suddenly stopped, her head facing down. Everyone was curious to see why she had did so. Then, Riko spoke up.

"Kuroko."

"Yes?"

"You told us that she is also a player of your team right?"

"Yes."

"How good is she?" This cause everyone to rise their curiosity too.

"Hmm... I'm not sure. Why?"

"It's just that... *sigh* Never mind..." She said and continued walking. The others continued walking behind her.

She seems different than the others somehow... Riko thought.

~Few minutes later~

They arrived at the gym and saw the other schools were already there waiting for them. The famous school known as Kaijo, Tuou, Shuutoku, Yosen and Rakuzan. Each of the school has one of the Generation of Miracles. They all greeted Seirin High and was about to start practicing soon.

I can't wait to tell them about her... Kuroko thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So... I hope you guys like the first chapter. It's my first so I really hope you guys enjoy it. Please give a LIKE, VOTE or COMMENT. Thank you~

See you guys in the next chapter~