Chapter 16

3rd Person's POV

While Kagami and Eriko was having their one-on-one match, the others were just watching them or chit chatting with each other.

"Hey, when do you think the two of them will stop? They've been going on for like 30 mins!" Koganei exclaimed as he pointed at the two.

"They won't. Not until when Eriko or Taiga admits defeat." Tatsuya replied while he took out his phone and recorded the whole match.

How long will that take?!

Kagami's POV

Sheesh... This girl have just gotten stronger since the last time I played with her. Just how long has she been practicing?!

"Ara~ Taiga, are you tired already~?" She smirks at me as she spin the ball in her left hand.

"Hah... Not even one bit." I dashed forward, trying to steal the ball away from her but she avoided me and shot the ball from this court to the other side of the court.

"Since when have you become like that carrot?"

"Oi. I heard that."

"Hm? Well, you could say I kinda teached Shin-chan how to do that..." She tilted her head to one side as she look at me with those innocent eyes.

"What?! You were taught by her?!" Aomine shouted but only received a scissors which was next to him by the wall.

"Shut it, Daiki. All of us were trained under her." Akashi glared at him which made his eyes widen.

"Eriko-chin~ Why didn't you tell us?" The purple giant asked only to be answered by a blunt answer.

"You've never ask."

I thought she was Kuroko for a second!

"Anyway, Taiga. We'll stop this game for awhile." She said to me as she went to the bench and pick up her towel.

"Hah? Why?"

"I'm going to visit my brother's school. You guys practice by yourself first. I've already instructed the coach and captain the training schedule. Bye~"

She took her bag and left the gym in the speed of light.

"We got a training schedule?" I asked our captain and he just started sweating whereas our couch had became a demon.

"Oh this is going to be fun~" She grinned with Momoi.

Let's hope we manage to survive this...

Eriko's POV

Hmm... I wonder if nii-chan and his friends are still practicing... If they are, I want to play with them! Especially Mikado-nii! Although he seems quite, he's actually quite fun to hang out with.

"I should buy some snacks for them..." I talked to no one.

As I was passing by, I saw a convenient store.

Lucky!

I went inside, bought some snacks and drinks, and continued walking to my brother's University.

Can't wait to see them again~!