Chapter 7

3rd Person's POV

"EEHHHH?!?!" The GOM shouted, causing Eriko to flinch.

"What? Is there a problem with me helping you?" Eriko asked innocently.

"N-no... Not at all, Eri-chii. It's that we were shock, that's all." said Kise as he scratched his neck with the others nodding their head.

"Oh... Well, my uncle own this place... and he asked me to train with the schools that are coming. But I didn't knew it was your school..." Eriko smiled cheekily which made not only the GOM and also her brother to blush too.

"But why did you have to listen to that old man~?" said Natsume as he pouted. "Now we won't be able to hang out togethet anymore,"

"Well, you have university, right? You're busy. How are you going to manage your time?" She sighed. And that made Natsume pouted more.

"Meanie..."

"Oh yeah, by the way..."

"What is it, Eri-chin~?" asked Murasakibara as he was still chewing on his snack.

"Why are you guys up so early? The training hasn't even started yet."

"We thought that we should warm up first before the others. And when we came to the gym, we saw you," Akashi said and she nodded her head.

"Well then... Since it has beeen soo long since we last seen each other, why don't we have a match? You know, like the old days? What do you say?" Eriko asked with her closed eye smile which made the boys blushed but they soon shrugged it off as they saw Natsume's glare.

"Sure. I can't wait to see how strong you've become, Eriko." Aomine smirked which made the girl smirked too.

"You're on. But why don't we upgrade a little bit?" Eriko smirked too.

"Oh ho~? And what will that be, Eriko?" Akashi asked, slightly interested.

She paused for awhile and she answered them with a huge grin. "6 on 1. You guys versus me."

.

.

.

"Eh?"