That Time When Positive Hardcore Thursday Went Horribly Wrong

Start from the beginning

UR SEX HAIR IS AMAZE BEEB

OMG RYAB

IM SOBBING RYAN UR TOO PRETTY

FINALLY THE RYDEN FUCKING TRUTH

DEIYJKSMWKIJI!!!11 RYDENNNNN

OMG THE RYDEN SEX OMG I CAN'T

I FEEL BAD FOR ANYONE WHO MISSED THIS

more details pls bden

Brendon stopped reading there. "Fuck. Fuck! Fuck!" He put the phone down on the comforter by Ryan and burrowed his head under the pillow. Ryan was gonna flip. Fuck, Brendon was flipping. "If you love me you won't make me come out after you look at my phone Ry."

It would be a lie to say Ryan didn't sort of already know what he was about to see but he let the vine replay and replay anyway.

"I just fucked Ryan Ross. And it was fucking great!"

It seemed like it took five minutes for it to sink in but then Ryan shut Brendon's phone off. "Brendon, you better come out right now."

Brendon obeyed but he definitely took his time about it. "I'm so sorry Ry-"

"Take it down!" Ryan pushed his boyfriend's phone at him. "Why the fuck is it still up?!"

"Ry, it's probably all over tumblr and livejournal and half the internet by now."

"Take it off fucking vine!"

"Alright. Alright." With a few finger swipes the incriminating vine was gone for real. "I can't do anything about tumblr or everywhere else though."

"I can't believe you posted that Bren." Ryan groaned.

"Let's just get in the shower Ry and wash some of this sweat off and we'll get on Periscope after we're dressed and ask people to take the vine down."

They both had very bad feeling that getting people to remove the vine would be easier said than done.

***

beeb

LOVED YOUR VINE BRENDON

OMG RYAN ROSS I LOVE YOU

fuckin shitty connection

WOO I GOT IN THE CHAT

U guys look wet were u in the shower 2gether

SHOWER RYDEN SEX YUM

do you guys have anymore sexcapades???

"Yeah the vine is actually why we're on here right now." Brendon inhaled deeply, ignoring the sexcapade comment. Ryan was sitting curled up next to him on the sofa in Brendon's den. Both had nerves that were wracked. "You guys weren't supposed to see that. I never meant to post it. I was just joking around with Ryan."

is that what you guys call it

can u joke around w ryan some more

SURE JAN

joking w Ryabs dick in ur mouth

OMG U GUYS STFU seriously

"Do you think you guys can take it down? Can you spread that around because you guys really weren't supposed to see that." Brendon asked.

"We really need you guys to take that down off your blogs and whatever." Ryan seconded him.

EVERYBODY LISTEN THE FUCK UP TAKE THE FUCKIN VINE DOWN DO THE RIGHT THING

Yea take it down dont be a dick

Anything for you Ryan Ross ily

Brendon hid how he exhaled with relief extremely well as comments agreeing to do what they asked flooded in. "See Ry? Problem solved. Nobody will see you naked except me." Not that Ryan had been naked in the vine in the first place. He did have sheets over him.

Ryan went completely red. "How exactly are you solving the problem Bren? You think they aren't going to gif what you just said?!"

UR MY HERO RYAB U SAY GIF PROPERLY

OMG IT'S JIF RYAN IM DISAPPOINTED IN U

it is not jif its gif

AWH RYAN UR CUTE WHEN U BLUSH

RYAN BBY

"You are cute when you blush Ry." Brendon pecked him on the cheek. Both could almost hear the shrieks they were sure were being emitted by the fangirls watching. "I know you're mad at me but I love you."

He turned back to the camera. "Well, I'm in trouble so that means I gotta go you guys. I'll be on tumblr later this week so take the vine down please. Brendon out."

"You are in trouble Bren." Ryan said as soon as he was absolutely sure the connection was servered and Brendon's phone was powered down. He had that certain glint in his eyes that Brendon knew well. It was a glint that had nothing to do with anger. "And I know exactly how I'm going to punish you baby."

It was now Ryan who kissed him lightly and teasingly. "Go to the bedroom."