Humans Are Weird~Proven by Error

"You want me to what now?" Asked a furious female goat monster. The temperature of the room started to heat up.
-
"666." Frustrated noises come from an elderly women dressed in black and white.
"What is wrong with those numbers?"
"They signify evil! No self respecting person should just say that in front of anyone, much less a CHURCH!" Amaya and Chara started shouting the numbers and random phrases such as "praise the unholy one!" at the people who passed by them. "Stop them!!"
"But, aren't they just happy that those people don't have holes in them? And why would numbers be evil? What is this "church" you talk about as well?"
-
In hindsight, suggesting 'truth or dare' to Classic and Lust was not a good idea. And now dream had no idea what to do. Nightmare had ditched to go help the Charas rise up against Cross, and so he wouldn't be back until his popcorn was finished.
"Truth, hmmm, I got it!!! Who do you like classic?"
-
Error watched as the nun argued with his kids. He wondered if this was right. Maybe he should have just killed the woman when she first started complaining. Now the family trip was ruined. Why were humans so weird.
Did they really want others to suffer? Why not just mind their own business unless their job required another's misery?
-
I'm tired and bored.... anyone want to rp??? Send me a pm or head to my rp book please- or even at me on your own book.
Bye and have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyuuuyuyyiuuuun!!