0998

The last digits for the love of my life's phone number.....
Not believing it? Yeah me too. Anyways real quick- hiii! how are you!!! I missed you all!

When Chara woke up, they were tied up and their sister was laid next to them. Chara could see that the elder was asleep- but she did see a few bruises. Maybe Amaya knows who took us.
———————————-
"Damnit!" Screamed a man that was suffering from some severe burns. "That freak uses fire. Hell's fire I'd say!" He sighs and looks over at his partner. "At least they're worth sixty thousand."
"Yeah! Hey boss?"
"What!!?"
"There's a.... a skeleton walking towards the gates."
"Are you fucking serious!"
"How did you know?"
A loud scream of frustration comes out of the former and he throws his glass to which shattered on impact.
—————————————-
"Amaya?" Chara whispered. "Amaya! Wake up!" Amaya groaned a bit and opened her eyes.
"Ch-Chara? Why're?" She slurred a bit as she wasn't awake yet. "Oh, nice ropes." She said before jolting up. "Why are you in ropes?!?!? Wait... oh hell. We got kidnapped!"
————————————$———
Nightmare groaned internally as he watched the other two invite more of those goody two shoes pansies to the group. He was going to kill Error after he was found.
"HELP! AMAYA IS MISSING!!!!"
Nightmare felt like crying. "FML."
——————————-
Error was not happy. He s kid SS we're kidnapped and now he has to go find them. And not to mention that he's already had to kill six people who tried to jump him and hurt him.
"WhY C4/\/t my k!d5 n0t b3 the OnEs k!dn4pp3d?!"
———————-
UCC blinked. 'Is this actually food?'
"Yes. It REALLY is. Like it has been for the past TWO hours!" The spiders cried.
'Is it really?'
———————
This was awful.
Why are you so mean!
You think Severus Snape is the best character in Harry Potter.
He is! He was a spy against one of the BEST mind readers and was even better then Dumbles is at being a person and at occlumency.
Yeah right. Okay. Who all disagrees with UCC.
Sevvie and error are both misunderstood and amazing.