No. Stay. Dont go!

Due to a recent discovery and conclusion I think that I really may probably cold like this ship. Give it up for embers or firedust!
-----------
After putting Chara to sleep, Error and his other adopted brat, seriously though, why is it he, the killer of billions, ends up with two kids.
Amaya was just up to his middle rib. Not surprising since blueberry is the same height. He looked over to the couch and saw Amaya passed out. She must have been working herself sick to find him. The bags under her eyes were proof enough.
"c'MOn lEtS gET you To BEd." He said as he picked her up and carried her to one of the four bedrooms they had.

---

"FUCK IT ALL!" Nightmare cried as he heard lust ask to team up with classic.
Dream was over with his crush. Meaning he was stalking Ink without said skeleton knowing. Tears fell from the nightmare kings eyes. If these two found out they shared feelings for the same guy... Nightmare groaned in annoyance. He knew what he had to do.he came out from his hiding spot.
"Hey, mind if I join this search party?"
Those dunderheaded good guys better find Error and fast.

----

Cross and his charas have reached an agreement. Every forty-five AUs, they rest for six hours.

----

Dust was pissed. First, error dissapears and then that means his future girlfriend spent all her time looking for her father figure. And secondly, that also meant he had to help find Error before he could ask to date Amaya as Blueberry already said he would allow dust to date Amaya if Error agreed.
"Paps, why me?"
'I don't know, brother.'

-----

After tucking Amaya in, he started to work on some more shop items. People are going to come and mail out the items tomorrow. After that, he added Amaya into mafiatale.

Since she was from the original timeline, it didn't take much effort. He even fudged her age a bit so she didn't have to go to school.

-----

Dream was not stalking ink. He was simply watching over his friend. Not making sure no one else tried to take his inky away but, ensuring that ink was safe. No matter what Nightmare says.

-----

UCC blinked. Did she really write that? She can't believe this. 'I'm sending it to Alphys. She can edit.'

----

Ink had an odd feeling that someone was watching him. He shook it off. Right now finding error was the most important thing.

----

Fresh had been consoling his brother since his other elder brother disappeared. Geno was shaking and sobbing as he screamed of how unfair it was that Error would just up and leave.

---

Amaya Red Outcode and Chara Purple Outcode were his kids. His family. His escape from the torture of the anti-void.
Did Error Makeshift Outcode like his new life?

Yes. Yes he did.

------
I like this chapter.
Since when was I dating dust?
I can't believe you didn't pay attention. It said future.
Hey guys!
Aaaaaaaaaah! It's nightmareee! Ruuuuuuunn!
Wait! You didn't! Aw fuck. Fine. Byyyyyeeee, and have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiuuunn!