Mama Error Says NO

Amaya and Error had gone to a meeting, that the human mafia requested them to be at, when it happened.
"Excuse me, but, I believe you owe me a drink." The guy was looking towards Amaya's chest.
"Uh... sorry but why?"
"Because I dropped mine when I saw you."
Error blinked. Did-did this guy really just do that? He did. This bastard just flirted with his daughter. Amaya looked confused.
"But you were the one to drop it? So I don't think that's my fault." Thank the stars. She didn't know he was flirting.

Error walked up next to them. "Sorry 'Maya but I need to borrow this guy for a moment." He replied, swinging one of his arms around the bastard's shoulders. He then lead him towards the exit.
"Look, I'm trying to get laid so could ya, oh I don't know, back off." Error waited a second before he threw the guy out and the guy fell into a dumpster.
"And don't you get near my daughter again!" He shouted. Over the course of their stay, he managed to get his glitching to calm a bit.
When he came back, he saw he needed to get rid of a few more guys before he could somewhat enjoy this meeting.
——
Guess who's using hospital guess WiFi!!!!!!!
Is it you?
Yep! And this time, it's cuz I'm in here! Yaaaaay! Frick okay someone save me or kill me please. This hurts. Anyways, goodbye and have fuuuuuuuuuuiuuuun!