Chapter 12: 1st step.

"Well, it started when..."huh?

That's strange. That voice before. Her voice....

"Andy?"

"It sounds familiar."

Lj: "What do you mean?"

"The little girl's voice sounds awefully familiar..."

Lj: "So... you you know her?"

"Yes and No...."

"Hey! That wasn't a hard question so try to-"

"Just shut up Didi."

"Watch your words you-!"

"One more word from any of you and it's gonna be ugly. You hear me?". They nodded. "Good. You can continue now."

"So.. How should I put this?... Hmm. Her voice is familiar but she isn't. You guys get it?"

They shook their heads.

"Hmm...I'll try to make it simple. Imagine it this way. She is like a melody that suddenly just magically stuck on your head for no apparent reason. You don't know when and where you heard it but you know you DID."

Donna: "Ahm..I still don't get it. How 'bout you guys?"

Maku: "That was simple? No wonder you get good grades in English literature."

Patty: "I don't know about you guys but it seemed to me like a pick -up line or something like that."

Didi: "If you used that line on me, I'd definitely fall for you", winks. God no.

Jackie: "Hear that dude? Remember her warning! It's for your own good." smirks. She fumes. Well, I will alright.

Carlo: "Anything simpler than that?"

Big M: "Hey Frey! If he uses that on you, would your heart go doki doki too?"

Frey: "Seriously BM! You and your "otaku" jokes," smiles awkwardly.

Big M: "I know right?! It just sounds sooo cool! Going back to the topic, I bet your heart will go kyuu kyuu if you hear that from him? Right ? right??" grins.

Freya: "Oh, so that's the topic now, eh?"

BIG M: "HAH! You didn't deny it!!! I knew tha-

WHOOOSH! CRASH!

-at...ha...ha...ha", sweat drops.

Poor window. You just had to be placed there.

"I believe I said that it'd be ugly if any of you makes any sound. Yes?"

Actually, I think we heard you say "word" not "sound". But hey! Who's complaining? Not me, obviously.