C H A P T E R - 36

Start from the beginning

I cancelled all the lined up meetings for the day as I wanted to give her my time which she has all the rights to spend with me morever I had to explore her shades to get a better understanding with my wife.

I opened the fridge to get the necessary items I needed to prepare a delicious breakfast for her .I smiled remembering the last night ... the kisses we poured on each other's body.The way she squeezed her hands when I did all the exercise .

I placed the pancakes in the plate and poured the hor coffee into two mugs and made my way to the bedroom to check whether she was awake or not.

When I entered inside the room,my eyes were mesmerized to see my goddess staring out of the window at the see waves.She had taken a shower as water drops were falling from her wet open locks.

Her face turned pink as she diverted her eyes to me and looked down the next second.I kept the tray on the table and walked to her.

"Good morning Strawberry.."I whispered resting my chin on the crook of her neck.

She shifted on the wall by the sudden contact of our bodies while I pressed her more into me.

"Good morning.."she answered politely.Her melodious voice jingled into my ears.

"You were hell amazing last night.."I hushed grabbing her waist inside her top.She flinched a little by the warm touch of my fingers on her cold skin.

"Please.."she pleaded and tried a futile attempt not to sound nervous but she s her deep breath were the proof that my presence was more than she could handle.

"Hey don't be shy after all we did a lot more stuffs few hours back.."I pressed my thumb on her lips and inserted my free hand to the north of her bare body inside the shirt.

She looked down still blushing like a teenager girl making my heart swell more for her.Everytime she manage to swirl my heart by her innocence.

As soon as she relaxed with my touches ,I locked our lips kissing her roughly .I opened the few buttons of her shirt while grazing my lips on her swan like neck to her chest.My desires were going wild with each passing second though I had tasted her rawest flavour yet the urge was fresh to claim her all over again.

I was about to kiss her again on the lips when my phone buzzed much to my annoyance and brushed my lips on her.

"Your phone.."she tried to push me but I ignore and licked her chin.

"Randhir..it would be important.."she  caressed my scalp and I couldn't deny her this time as her puppy eyes requested me to pick up the call.

I groaned in frustration while taking out my phone from my jeans pocket.I really wished to strangle that person when I strictly ordered my P.A to send a message to everyone that do not disturb me until it might be related
to my family.

I frowned glancing at the caller id and the next second put the phone on my ear . Tension lines formed on my forehead.

"Hello Livy.."I said in a off tone.

"Hii Randhir..why are you not answering to my calls"came her surprised question .

"Umm.. actually I want to spend the whole day with Stra.."I stopped and realized what I was going to blurt,"I mean Sanyukta..She is really mad at me.."I corrected my sentence to avoid the embarrassment.

"Ohh.. I am sorry to spoil your mood but you have to reach at Carter's office as soon as possible.."she said in a anxious voice.

"What..!!"I gritted my teeth .This time I was pissed off by Livy herself.

"Carter has changed his decision now he wants the sixty percent of the share in the assumed profit in the hotel that we are going to build on the land or else he..."she silenced .

"What..I will kill that son of a bitch.."I gritted my teeth to avoid myself from yelling but I didn't want Sanyukta to sense the tension .

"He said that if we won't agree to his conditions,he will reopen your father's case of 1994's scandal..and I think we can't afford such hard blow on our name.."she said and my ears went bumb after hearing this.

"He said what..?"I repeated .The blood in my veins froze.

"He is the son of Dellece Benson..you remember "she said.

Few blur images of my childhood begun to flash in my mind.I recollected the moment when cops were taking my favorite uncle with them and how he was crying for help from my grandpa and Dad but both remained deaf .Later I witnessed Dad telling his grieved regret to my Grandma .

"And you know your Dad ...he isn't a saint Randhir.."she added and she was right .My Dad had many dark secrets ,some even we still don't know about.

"Where we will have to meet..Livy"I asked her .

"Come to Damitri's vintage bar at sharp 11.."she told me and cut the call and I turned to my  lovely wife who was looking at me with confusion written over her face.

"Anything serious..?"she asked softly stroking my hairs as I walked upto her.

"Hmm.."I gave her a tight smile.

"Randhir you can tell me.."she squeezed my palms and kissed my forehead.

"Strawberry first promise me that
you won't be angry on me.."I mumbled slowly remembering the last night incident when our marriage was about to end drastically.

"No.."she jerked her head .

"I have to go for an urgent meeting.. its really an emergency unless I never wished to leave you.."I said apologetically and waited for her response.

"Its okay Randhir..I can understand and trust me I am not angry on you anymore.."she smiled broadly.

"You sure..?"I stared at her unbelievably.

"Yeah.. because I know how much you love and devote to your work.."she encircled her slender arms around my neck while I picked her up and made my way back to the bed.

"What are you doing..?"her eyes widended when I removed my shirt and leaned over her.

"Work is my passion but my wife is my priority.."I whispered genuinely in her ear and dug my face in her chest.

She didn't speak but wrapped her hands on my back. my sixth sense was alarming me for an unknown fear so I quickly freed our bodies from the clothes and indulge ourselves for another mind numbing passionate moments.

***********************************
Target isn't completed yet I am posting this story 's second last part.

What is coming..?

Well no separation but drama will be on so that the base for book two will be ready with a fresh story and plot.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊