"Like I told you last night I'm both the psychiatrist of the young adult ward and the CEO in this building. That meaning that you will attend the group meetings of my ward and we can add private meetings if we feel the need for those. One of the nurses will tell you a little bit more about the ward when he shows you around. For now I'm just curious if you have any questions beforehand."

Both Jungkook and Jin took a small sip from their coffee before Jungkook indeed started to ask some questions. "How many people stay here, the building is massive."

Jin put his cup down, completely giving Jungkook his attention. "In your group meetings there will be 15 people including you. We currently have 14 patients on the ward, we do have over 200 within the whole building. Don't worry though apart from the 14 in your meeting you probably won't see any of them except from a quick crossing in the hallway."

Jungkook took another sip from his coffee, trying to process the information given to him. 14 people were a lot of new people, people he didn't want to meet if it was up to him. A soft sigh left Jungkook's mouth before he looked up at Jin again. "What do they look like.......the meetings?"

A soft chuckle left Jin's mouth. "I thought you were going to ask how the patients looked like but I'm glad you didn't 'cause that would have been a very long answer......Your meetings will be different every time, it really depends on what we are working on at that moment." 

Jin took a small sip from his coffee before he continued. "Sometimes it's just a grouptalk, other times it can be an expressive or creative meeting. We even go out to the park with the whole group when it's manageable. We also do group projects that we work on for multiple weeks so it's a really diverse program. Today it will mostly surround around introducing you and you getting to know the others so no need to worry."

Jungkook and Jin kept talking for a little longer, the younger asking small questions which were all answered by an enthusiastic Jin. It didn't take long before an hour had passed and Jin had called one of the nurses to pick Jungkook up and show him around at the ward.

Silence had taken over the room while Jin called the nurse, a silence that slowly gave Jungkook room to slip into his own mind. Something he knew he shouldn't do if he wanted to stay on alert and know what was happening around him. He instantly started to question being here, all kinds of negative thoughts starting to enter his head.

"Jungkook.....?" A soft hand gripped Jungkook's arm, the boy flinching away from the man beside him. "I'm sorry..... Jackson is here, he will take you to the young adult ward. Jackson is part of the nursing staff."

Jungkook slowly stood up and followed the man in the door opening, feeling like he didn't have a choice anymore. Both Jin and Namjoon trusted him to do this. Of course there was still the option of running but that would only make things worse. Besides, he had no idea where he would run off too. He didn't have many friends and he surely didn't have enough money to support himself.

Admitting his own defeat and accepting his fate he followed the guy in front of him. 

What was his name again? Jack....Jake.....

"Let me introduce myself properly." Jungkook lifted his head and looked up at the guy. "I'm Jackson, I'm one of the nurses working at the young adult ward." Jungkook gave the man an almost invisible nod, introducing himself immediately after the elder was done talking. Jackson seemed like a nice and caring guy, he could only hope that the people at the ward were too.

"Anyway.....you will be attending meetings with the patients from ward C, the young adult one. It's a really great group at the moment, I'm sure they will make you feel like you're at home." Jackson walked a little further while he kept explaining things about the ward. "Everybody here has their own bedroom with a bathroom but they share the livingroom and the kitchen. At the moment we've got 14 patiens, 15 including you. 10 boys, 5 girls. All within the age range between 18 and 30. We eat all our meals together and they follow therapies during the weekdays." 

Jungkook gave the man before him a nod, already knowing he would follow all those therapies too. The man in front of him opened a big iron door and within an instant the ravenette followed him inside.

"Welcome to the young adult ward."

The door behind Jungkook closed with a loud bang, well there's definitely no going back now. 

Welcome to your new life Jungkook.

____

A/N

Question of the chapter:
What's the most dangerous thing you have ever done?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story.