Time Conundrum Fucked Me Up I

Start from the beginning

Dan put his mouth near Phil's ear, as Phil is reminiscing and his younger self is retelling their first encounter, giving himself a once over as he whispers, "You wanna fuck him so bad, don't you?"

Phil's frozen stance and his half stutters is enough of an answer, but it truly is such a wonder seeing Phil's pupils growing bigger at the suggestion. His tiny nod is just the icing on the cake.

Dan snickers and continues "Tenner if I can convince him in less than five minutes to join us tonight."

Phil's sudden launch at his lips was met by a squeal of surprised by both of Dans in presence. And if Dan was keeping eye contact the whole time with his younger self during the kiss, circling his hand around Phil's neck while Phil grabbing the front of Dan's shirt to bring him closer which Dan knows it's an aesthetically perfect view of both of them, and him trying to convey 'come hither' toward himself with his eyes (which is so fucking weird it turns him on), and sees how the eighteen year old can't look away even though he's blushing really hard after Phil let out that moan of his, it is really only fair for Dan to win this easy bet.

------------

Like he suspected, it is really that easy to convince himself to join a threesome with him and Phil, to be honest. Dan just whispers a short "Phil wants you to join us on a little ménage a trois, you wanna come?" and before they know it, they have a very willing eighteen year old Dan getting a little tongue action with his Phil on his bed.

It's surprisingly arousing, watching his younger self being laid down with Phil dominating on top of him, kissing his lips thoroughly before Phil suddenly grabbing Dan's shirt and pull him in to give him the same treatment. And by treatment, he means kissing him until he feels light-headed due to the lack of oxygen. Dan quickly searches for Phil's top buttons (why is he wearing a button up in the house anyway?) and when Phil turns his attention to Dan's neck, he falters a little, that only causes Phil to chuckle, leaving wet breath on his sensitive neck, making him whimpers.

His younger self is evidently enjoying the show as he moans the same time Dan moans when Phil bites his neck. Seeing Phil being dragged down from his body to be kissed by his younger self is also surprisingly okay for a jealous lad like himself. It helps that he can help Phil taking off this Dan's shirt off his body and with a quick succession, his jeans too, presenting him like a present only Phil could enjoy .

With a naked eighteen year old Dan panting below his Phil, Dan knows that when he whispers, "I think I want to watch you fuck him, Phil" would make Phil shivers, but he doesn't know how much jealousy courses through his vein as he says it. Calm and cool, Daniel. It's just you anyway.

"Yeah? You sure about that?" Phil asks, eyes glazed with lust, pupils blown and lips red and puffy from the kisses and Dan isn't entirely sure whether he likes it or not, - you can't really be jealous of yourself, right? – but he takes Phil's lips and kiss it thoroughly anyway. Dan can't help but to peck a few more kisses to the lips when Phil chuckles and mutters "My green jealous monster", and while he got distracted by the kisses, Dan unzips his jeans and throw the button up that obscuring his view of Phil's body.

"You alright with this?" Phil asks again, this time addressing to the eighteen year old lad, and really, knowing himself, Dan is sure he's totally a – okay with all this.

"You would like that, won't you?" Dan asks his younger self, whilst Phil is still busy attacking Dan's neck with few love bites just to keep himself busy as Dan pull off his jeans. His younger self who was too transfixed on Phil's undressing state to even reply properly other than an "Uh uh." Yep, if Dan is three quarters alright with this, then surely his past self totally gets off on this too.