Tight British Twink Takes Monster Cock

Start from the beginning

Dan nods and swallows then immediately falls to his knees. Phil's cock is only half hard but holy fuck it's long anyway. His girth is famous and Dan almost a little star struck. Damn, this bottom boy is excited, if not a little scared. How is this supposed to fit in his ass?

Dan grabs the flavored lube that was set out earlier and it's cherry so he's all ready to squirt it on his left hand to stroke Phil. Dan somehow manages to block out everyone else in the studio and eyes the beautiful cock in front of him. "Oh my fuck..."

"What is it baby?" Phil says in his lowest voice, sultry and fucking hell, Dan thinks no one could make a better porn star.

"It's big."

Dan can hear the director stifle his laughter.

"Not too big to fuck you is it?"

"No," Dan denies so quickly, it's almost laughable. Okay, no. It's hilarious and cute.

"Good. Better get me hard then love."

Dan gets to work. The lube makes it easy to start off because Dan can suck on the head of Phil's cock before taking him into his mouth completely. He has a bit of an oral fixation so he likes to suck on just about anything, like a baby to a bottle. His old boyfriend liked how Dan would just lay down on his lap while they were watching TV and start suckling on his dick, cockwarming him.

With the tip in his mouth, Dan plays with the foreskin a bit, rubbing his tongue up against it. The rough bumps working wonders to get Phil harder and harder. He keeps pumping the rest of Phil's length as he does so. Above him, Phil's encouraging. A rousing, "Fuck yes!" leaves the other's mouth.

Dan continues and he's getting hard too because Phil is gorgeous and he's aching to be fucked nice and good. Even as a porn star, work can be overbearing and a little boring. It's the same motions day in day out like any other job. But he makes the best of it because that's what he does at the moment.

Swirling his tongue, Dan runs the wet muscle through Phil's slit. Precum makes its way into Dan's mouth, salty and expected. Dan starts to take more into his mouth and gets noisier, slurping and gasping to take breaths. It's about the entire experience, visual and auditory. Some people just get off on his noises so he gives them what they want.

Dan starts bobbing his head now, taking in so much now that Phil's at the back of his throat and Dan still has to use his hand. Jesus Christ.

With a pop, Dan comes off Phil and slowly licks up the side of his length, stopping to play with the man's slit. He eyes him during the entire blowjob almost lovingly and Phil bites his lip in between moans.

Dan kisses down Phil's dick and licks around his balls. He even sucks on them for a bit while he runs his thumb through Phil's slit as well.

"I'm close," Phil warns him just in time. Dan stops all movements and looks down at the little puddle of precum he was making too.

"Same."

"Wanna ride me?"

"Yes."

Phil helps Dan up to his feet and lays him on the bed, stomach down. Dan looks behind him to see what he'll do and to throw him a cheeky wink because why not?

One of the camera men gets Dan's face and the other has an up close and personal view of his entrance, pink and dry... until Phil gets to work. He makes use of the lube too, drizzling it through Dan's crack after he spreads him wide open. Phil rubs the excess over the tip and shaft of his swollen cock.

Feeling the push of finger, Dan puts on a show. "Fuck yes!" he moans before grasping at the sheets and burying his face into the mattress. He likes drama so sue him...