Welcome

((sorry for lack of updates guys! as i said previously I HAVE SCHOOL AND IT SUCKS))

short chappy again :-/

--Reader's POV--

The drive from Snake's place to the airport wasn't all that long. It was usually 15 minutes at the most. But it surely doesn't feel like 15 minutes when your driving in the same car as CRY.

"Are we there yet?"

"Hey, i have to pee!"

"My head hurts."

"Wanna play a game?"

You had eventually plugged in your earphones out of frustration and turned towards the window to get away from the babbling man in a mask.

It was only 6am. The sun had barely started to rise and the scenery out your window was as boring as listening to Cry talk.

"Cry. Please. You're acting like you're two years old." Snake grumbled.

At that moment you realized just how familiar this was. You people were like a damn family.

Snake was like the dad, grumbling quietly to himself and driving. You were like the mother, obviously, sitting in the passenger seat and trying to ignore the hyper child in the backseat.

Cry was the kid. He never shut up the entire drive and you were about to turn around and ducktape his mouth shut when Snake announced you were almost to the airport, causing you to stop rummaging threw the glove box for tape or tranquilizer darts.

When the car came to a stop you were instantly out of your seat and leaning on the car, enjoying the silence until Cry rolled down his window and stuck his head out.

"Cry." You said, rubbing your temples and closing your eyes.

"What-? Oh! Someones on her ladies days." Cry chuckled, smiling innocently behind the mask.

"That's it, i'm going to kill-" You turned to glare at Cry, now fully out of the car, but warm arms wrapped around your waist, instantly calming your momentary rage.

"Please don't kill my friend." Snake murmured in his gravely voice.

You blushed slightly and glared at Cry who had spotted something rather interesting in the distance. Following his mask's gaze your eyes landed on two women who waved happily and ran over to Cry. One of them was taller with long, curly brown locks and golden brown eyes. Her bright violet bangs caught your attention quickly and you smiled. The other was slightly shorter with tan skin and long dark brown hair. One of her eyes was a dark chocolate brown while the other reflected a dark crimson color similar to her sweater.

"Hey Minxy! Welcome to Florida!" Cry cheered, hugging the purple haired women.

"Ello Cry!" She smiled back and turned to Snake, "and Hey Snaky- OHyaythismustbeyourgirlfriendohshessocutehowdidyouevergethertodateyouohmygosh! Hi, I'm Minx, or Michelle, and this is my fiancée Krism, Or Kristen. It's so nice to meet you!"

Krims gave a small smile and wave, not seeming bothered by the taller women's craziness.

"H-hi, im (y/n)." You smiled lightly, feeling your blush heat your cheeks at Minx's praise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I warned you it was short :-/

well anyway should I add Poods (Pewdiepie) into the story shortly? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS