Plans? Screw Plans

Hey guys! Just want to remind you to vote on the chapters and let me see if you like em' k?

___________________________

--Reader's POV--

"Ya' know, you never mentioned Lover Boy was a youtuber." Carly commented nonchalantly as you both watched the stream.

"What?" You asked her, genuinely confused.

"It's obvious he's Msfactualplays. You knew that right?" She asked you, turning to face you.

"Of course, and stop calling him Lover Boy!" You grunted blushing with embarrassment, "His name is Snake."

"Isn't that just a nick name?" She asked sighing. You were still trying to get over the fact that you never realized who Snake was and you didn't appreciate her asking all these game changing questions.

"It's what he likes to be called."

"Weird."

~Time Skip to Morning

Carly was still there, surprisingly, when you woke up. She was still fast asleep though. You walked downstairs and grunted when the doorbell rang.

"Be there in a sec!" You shouted, quickly pulling your short shorts down a little to cover you butt more and fixing your messy bun before you answered the door.

"Hello?" You yawned, creeking the door open as to only let the light reach yourself.

"Oh uh, hey (y/n)!" Russ smiled, raising an eyebrow at your sleepy appearance.

Your eyes snapped open to see Russ standing by the door, one hand in his pocket and the other making a small wave. Behind him stood a smiling Red, hands tucked behind her back in her "butt pockets" on her jeans. Behind her stood Scott, texting someone, who looked up quickly and waved before going back to furiously typing.

You must've looked confused because Red smiled wider and stepped forward.

"You're probably wondering why we're here..." Red said, moving infront of Russ, who peaked his head out behind her to glare at her before looking back to you with a friendly smile.

"Something happening that I don't know about?" You asked suspiciously, raising an eyebrow. Carly had emerged and was standing in her light pink plaid sweat pants and dark pink tank top behind you, rubbing her eyes in confusion. You opened the door a little wider so you could stand in the doorway, blocking any entry and keeping the rest of your house hidden in shadow, but keeping it wide enough to show the suspicion and put a hand on your hip. Examining the three you looked back to Scott over Red's shoulder, that seemed to be deliberately blocking your view of him. She tried to move to block you but it was to late. Scott had caught your gaze before nervously speed typing again, frequently looking up at you before typing again.

"Who're you texting Scott?" You asked with a knowing smirk. He was weak when it came to lying. You chuckled to yourself letting Carly join you outside before shutting the door and walking over to Scott, hands on your hips.

"I-uh... No one!" He smiled and turned to the flustered Red and Russ.

"Well me and Raven are getting our nails done today and wanted you to come with!" Red interrupted, grabbing your attention. You knew they had plans and were gonna have fun deliberately making things more difficult.

"Sorry, I'm spending the day with Carly to make up for not talking to her in like 1-" You started.

"Guys? What're you doing here?" Snake said, gliding up the front steps with a giggling Cry following behind. Your's and Snake's eyes met for a second before you looked down blushing and rubbing your arm. Carly slapped your shoulder and you turned to shoot her a glare before smiling and glancing back at Snake.

"Well sorry I can't go Red! I have to go shower so I'll see you all later." You said glancing at Cry to see his stony expression, even threw the mask. Red was now chewing on her nails in a nervous habit. Russ cursed under his breath and Snake looked at him questioningly.

'So Snake doesn't know what's happening either...' You thought sharing a long look with him before shutting the door.

As if to get back at you for ruining part of the plan Cry shouldered Snake with a smirk and said:

"Why don't you go join her in the shower buddy?" Snake blushed and looked at him with wide eyes for a minute before socking him in the arm. Hard.