Im Back...

Sorry for the little wait between this chapter and the last one! Just brainstorming a little!

___________________________

--Reader's POV--

The ride home with Snake had been awkward. Neither had spoken since the café, so lost in thought that you forgot you needed to speak.
"Well. Uhm. Bye Snake." You said, giving him an awkward wave before hurrying up the driveway.
When Snake pulled away and your driveway was empty you gave up fumbling with your keys and sat down on your porch steps. You sighed, bringing your knees to your chest and dropping your head down into your arms. All the breath escaped your lungs as the garage door to a pretty blue house, diagonal from you on the street, opened as revealed a pile of neatly stacked boxes. There stood Holly. Right in the doorway, smirking like a mad man. You wanted to scream. You wanted to break something, anything. But you didn't. You handled the situation like Holly was a feral animal at first, not moving and keeping your eyes on her until deciding it was best to befriend the enemy, not start a war. You walked over to her house.
Across the street.
20 more steps.
Up the driveway.
7 more steps.
At the garage door.
2 more steps.
And you were there, a fake smile plastered on your face as you smiled up at your slightly taller friend.
"Holly! Your back!" You squealed, "You should have called me or something! By the way, how did the move go?"
You laughed on the inside. Holly's eyes had widened, like a cat's.
"Well, Talk!" You smiled.
"I-uh. I thought you didn't want me to move here..." Holly stuttered out.
"Not at first to be perfectly honest." you sighed, "but now I realize how much more convenient it is for us to talk now."
"Well- alright." She sighed, then smiled, "Did Kyle come by to visit you? Nice guy, really!"
You grimaced.
"Yeah. Stopped by to say hi last night actually, when I got back from a movie with Snake." You shrugged.
"Oh." Holly sighed, "Well I've got to go, see you later (y/n)."
"Bye Holly." You turned and stalked back to your home.
'Stupid bitch' you thought, then laughed at yourself.
"Why am I so jealous... I mean of course she's pretty, rich, gets the guys..." You muttered, "where is she going? To see Snake? I should call him!" you panicked and then calmed yourself, remembering this morning.
'He didn't deny it...' you gasped, 'he didn't deny it!'

___________________________

Short! I know! this chapters kinda crappy but whatever!