Fixed Relationship

--Reader's POV--

Your heart thudded ridiculously quickly inside your chest as you approached the small table where a ravenette sat, facing the opposite direction. She stirred her straw restlessly in her soda, the action earning light clinking noises from the ice hitting the cup.
Her head down and resting on her left hand, she didn't notice you pull out a chair and sit until you spoke up.
"Uh... Hey, Holly." You spoke softly, letting the words settle into the air as your friend jumped slightly, startled.
"I'm sorry (y/n)!" She exclaimed almost instantly, the shock in her eyes vanishing to be replaced by regret.
"Hmm?" You made a questioning sound before continuing, "For what?"
"Oh don't be like that." She muttered, turning back to the cup. It was then that you noticed the quiet sniffles and trail of tears leading down your friends cheeks, "You know exactly what. I acted like a total bitch, (y/n). I don't expect you to forgive me, I've been so horrible to you and-"
"It's alright, Holly."
"I should've known even you wouldn't forgive me, but-" Holly paused, looking up at you, "Wait. What did you say?"
"I said it's alright." You stated simply, "I forgive you."
"B-but...but I was awful to you!" She squeaked, shock dancing in her emerald eyes.
"I'm not saying you weren't horrible," You mumbled sternly, "but I'm still forgiving you."
"I-" She stared at you with wide eyes and a blank expression for a few moments, before breaking a teary eyed smile, "Thanks."
A heavy, rough and repulsive hand landed on your shoulder. You didn't have to look at the flaming anger in Holly's eyes to know who it was.
"Kyle."