Let the Rain Pour

The two of you continued on your walk after a little while, talking about anything under the moon that you could think of.

He told you about his family, and his life before becoming an idol. You listened as he talked about his sister, who was around Jungkook's age, his parents, and even about his little white dog he had named 'Rap Mon'. His eyes crinkled when he mentioned his pet and the fun things they would do together. 

You told him about how you became friends with Nova, what you did in your free time, even going into detail about the embarrassing things your mom had saved on VHS tapes that would haunt you forever. You found yourself simply wanting to tell him everything, and that was so new to you.

As you were walking along, you felt the phone in his jacket pocket buzz. You had taken it out of your clutch and put it in the front pocket when you had first put the hoodie on, not wanting to miss anything that could be important. You hastily pulled it out to see a message from Nova.

Everything okay? - Most Beautiful Woman in the World

This was what happened when you let your best friend know the password you used to lock your phone. You grinned, she was a mom friend, and you knew it would only be a matter of time before she texted to check up on you.

You smirked faintly, deciding to send a picture as your answer. You pointed your phone's camera toward Namjoon, snapping a quick shot with a snicker. You were sure that you had been a master ninja in a previous life, your subtlety was perfect, he didn't even notice. As you looked at the picture after hitting send, you noticed lights that resembled those on a ferris wheel in the background. You looked up from your phone and sure enough, there was an amusement park behind him in the distance.

Everything is great. Everything okay with you?

You brought your attention to the looping rides you could, it didn't look too far away from where you were now. "That place looks fun." You commented.

"Oh yeah?" He asked with a smile toward you. "I'd suggest we go but..." He pulled out his phone to show you the time, it was already almost two in the morning. You hadn't even realized how late it had gotten. "I think it might be a little late." He confirmed with a laugh. "Maybe next time?" He questioned.

"There is going to be a next time?" You asked with a raised brow and a smirk that caused one of your cheeks to round.

"I hope so..." Namjoon said, looking at you with his own smirk.

"Well...I guess I wouldn't be opposed to that." You said teasingly.

The both of you shared a smile and Namjoon moved a bit closer to you, gently wrapping his arm around your shoulders as the two of you began to start heading back the way you had come.

Though it wasn't long before you felt your phone buzz once more. You pulled it out to check the message, since it was likely from Nova letting you know how she was doing.

She sent you a picture back with the caption. 'Doing just fine~'. You couldn't help but laugh a bit. Namjoon idly glanced to the side and saw what you were looking at.

 Namjoon idly glanced to the side and saw what you were looking at