Just a Few Scratches (Worried!Hosea x Little Sister)

Requested by: Alyssa_2380 and xXDamaged_AngelXx 

Summary: Reader is Hosea's sister who get's hurt

Author's Note: I realized I had two requests that were virtually the same so I mashed them together. 

TW: Blood 

You staggered around the woods searching desperately for the camp. You had a run in with a wolf and the horse you had been training bucked you off to take for the hills. You'd gotten the right side of your body torn up pretty badly, but considering the circumstances, you thought you were lucky. 

You knew you were losing a lot of blood, and you had no idea if you were even walking in the right direction. The colorful world around you was now dull and droopy appearing to your labored eyes. Your heart beat was so loud in your ears it sounded like cannons going off. 

You heard a voice travel towards you in a wave. You had no idea what the voice had said, but you knew it was Javier. You were in too much pain to call out to him so you raised your arm and waved in the direction you heard him. 

The last sound you heard before you collapsed to the ground was footsteps running towards you. You weren't entirely unconscious but you had to fight hard to open your eyes. You felt two people lift you from the ground to move you all the way into camp. 

You were brought into a tent and placed carefully onto a bed. Your eyes were watering so badly you could only barely make out the figures around you. One was Dutch, another was Susan, and all though you couldn't see him, you could hear your brother somewhere nearby. 

You opened your eyes to see Susan hovering over you, examining your wounds. Hosea rushed to her, "Susan, is she dying? What happened?". Susan used her free arm to shoo him away, "I need space, Hosea".

"Answer me, please, what's happening with her?" He said as he ignored Susan's attempts to make him stand back. 

Susan made a tsking sound, "Dutch, will you please wait with Hosea outside of the tent. I'm not gonna be able to know what I'm dealing with, with him like this."

"Yes ma'am" Dutch said as he guided Hosea out. 

"Dutch please, that's my sister.". He said pleadingly, outside of the tent. 

"Just give 'em some space, that's all they need.".

Hosea blinked repeatedly with his eyes fixed on the ground. His hands came up in front of his chest and he nervously laced his fingers together. He jerked his shoulders, letting his arms flail next to him. He began nervous pacing in front of the closed tent entrance. 

When half an hour had passed and Grimshaw had not reappeared a wave of despair came across  him. He sat on the ground and curled into a ball. All the worst possible case scenarios took over any logic in his brain. 

Suddenly the tent opened and Susan stepped out. "I was able to stop the bleeding, stitch her up, and she seems to be coming to her senses" she spoke to him.  

"Can I see her now?" 

"Sure, go on in". 

He nodded and stood up, walking hesitantly into the tent. The first thing he saw was copious amounts of blood stained towels littering the tent. You were able to prop yourself up and focus your eyes now, but you were still woozy from the blood loss. 

"Lord, Y/n, Are you okay?" He asked you. 

"I am now" You nodded. 

"What happened?".

"Just a few scratches," you shrugged "Not a big deal.". 

___________

Now is a GREAT time to get your requests in!