Spontaneous (John Marston x Reader)

Summary: FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF

Author's note: John was one of the highest voted in my poll which is surprising since NO ONE EVER REQUESTS ANYTHING FOR HIM. So I'm writing just a little story to hopefully spark you John hoes to come out of hiding.

Alone time with your boyfriend was rare. You were both very valued and needed members of the gang which did not leave much free time. By the time night had fallen and you'd both made it to your shared tent, neither of you were able to stay awake for long. When morning would come all you'd get was a simple kiss.

You weren't mad at him because of it, and you knew he probably felt bothered by it too. You chewed on your bottom lip enjoying the small break you found today.

"What's wrong?" John's voice suddenly appeared next to you.

"Hm? Nothin', just thinking." You sighed.

"Oh yeah, what about?"

"Us". You said casually. He paused and looked at you with his eyebrows raised.

"Uh oh, that's not usually good."

You giggled, "No, no, nothin' like that. I just miss you, that's all.".

He nodded and sighed, "I know what you mean."

You nodded back, not knowing what to say. He turned his head to scan his eyes across the camp. A small smirk formed on his face and he stepped closer to you.

"Let's go, let's get out of here for a bit." he said quietly with his lips nearly pressed against your ear.

A chill ran down your spine, "...John, we can't".

"Sure we can, we won't be gone long. No one will even notice."

The sound of his voice alone made your stomach do backflips. His voice got you into more trouble than you'd care to admit.

"Don't think about it, Y/n," He held your hand against his chest, "just do it".

"Fine, no more than an hour though"

"Yes ma'am" he said in a teasing tone.

*****

You'd managed to sneak to a private area that wasn't more than a ten minute walk from camp. The two of you huddled together next to a tree. You were lucky enough to make it out in time to see the sunset.

You rested your head on his shoulder and sighed contently. He turned his head to kiss your temple. You were both very quiet, but it was so peaceful and warm feeling.

When the sun had nearly left the sky you sat yourself up. "We should probably get back now" you said moving forward.

"Nooo, baby" He groaned. He lurched forward and wrapped his hands around your wrists. "Just a little longer, Y/n?" he looked at you with his big puppy dog eyes. Before you could answer, he slowly began pulling your wrists to guide you towards him, causing you to straddle his lap.

He pulled you against his chest and wrapped his arms around you, hugging you tightly. "John..." You mumbled against him. He slid his hands down your shoulders to grip onto your forearms. You leaned back to look at him.

"John we really should be gettin'-"

He cut you off quickly by pressing his lips on your neck. "Please, darlin'" He mumbled against your skin, his tone of voice was near a growl. There he goes with his voice again, making you throw out all reason just to hear him speak.

"Fine" You groaned in a hushed voice. He tipped his head back to look into your e/c eyes. You cupped his face and trailed your thumb along the scars on his face.

"Kiss me." He said without breaking eye contact.

_____________

I LOVE JOHN SO MUCH :')