"It's okay! I won't hurt you!"

He was instantly drawn in as this boy had a deep voice that was as deep and rich as the chocolate he ate. It was hot.

Slowly turning round, he lifted his hands as he covered his ears, only to see this boy smiling as he walked over to him. He had a cute smile too.

"You don't need to cover your ears either, I've seen them many times now" He spoke, Jimin growing confused as he decided to finally speak.
"Y-you've seen them?" He asked as Taehyung fell in love with his voice that was sweeter than honey.

"I never left whenever you got the chocolate" he spoke as he pulled his own chocolate bar out of his pocket.
"I just thought I'd join you this time"

Jimin smiled shyly as he slowly uncovered his ears, looking up to see Taehyung smiling at them as it seemed to give Jimin a little confidence boost.

"I'm Taehyung" The taller spoke as Jimin bowed to him.
"J-Jimin" He replied in a quiet voice.

There was a small pause as the two stared at one another, although Jimin was unable to take it as he diverted his eyes down to the floor.

"If you don't mind me asking" Taehyung perked up suddenly as Jimin looked up at him again.
"W-what are-" he thought before asking the question. Was it rude to ask what he was? He wasn't human.

"A-are you asking what I am?" Jimin asked as Taehyung sighed before nodding, hoping he didn't offend him. Luckily he didn't as the smaller one spoke.
"I'm an elf"

Taehyung couldn't believe it.

He was in the back garden of an abandoned house, talking to an elf.

"But I thought elves were smaller?" Taehyung frowned
"We're only smaller in films and if you believe in Santa" Jimin laughed, making Taehyung feel silly for asking.
"We're normal size! Maybe a little smaller than average" Jimin spoke before looking up at Taehyung who was looking at his ears.

"C-can I-" Taehyung stuttered over his words.
"Touch them?" Jimin giggled as once again, Taehyung nodded, Jimin moving some of his fluffy hair to the side to allow Taehyung to touch them.

Taehyung slowly lifted his shaking hand as he let his thumb gently graze over the edge where the point was, Jimin giggling when he heard him gasp. Taehyung was just in amazement that this was actually happening. He was touching an elf's ears.

"That's so cool" He spoke as Jimin laughed
"My ears are cool?" He asked as Taehyung laughed along too
"I meant that you're an elf but I guess your ears a pretty cool too" He spoke.

As there was a silence between them, they couldn't help but look into each other's eyes. That's when Taehyung saw they had a purple tint to them. Jimin just kept getting better and better.

"So, how old are you?" Taehyung asked as Jimin sighed. He knew this would come up and quite frankly he didn't want to say.
"I'm only 117" He spoke, Taehyung choking on his chocolate bar.
"That's 17 your age" Jimin giggles at his reaction.
"I'm 17 too!" Taehyung cheered before calming down.
"I'm actually 17 though"

There was another small silence as the two finished off their chocolate bars. That's when Jimin perked up.

"Thank you for leaving me these!" He exclaimed
"Nothing is this sweet where I come from!"
"Really?" Taehyung spoke as Jimin nodded. He knew he had a sweet tooth by the way he smiled so eagerly at the delicious chocolate.

"Jimin, can I ask... why are you here? Don't you have a home?" Taehyung asked as he noticed Jimin's face instantly fell from happiness to a look of pain. He looked to the ground as he shook his head.
"I have nowhere to go and I have to hide" Jimin spoke quietly with a hint of panic in his voice.