the first ego

"Wait. I think we're missing something. How did he even get here? There should be a reasonable explanation, right?" Mark asked as he loaded his bag. He and Jack were going to search for the other egos who were about to come, or else things might get a little trickier and Jack hated being frustrated. Him being all about that PMA always made him happy. Well... most of the time.

"Oh yeah! But still, I think most of our questions will be answered soon enough. You'll never know what happens," replied Jack, whilst leaving a two litre water bottle and his wallet in his bag. He almost forgotten to bring his phone and some charger banks in case. After a few minutes, Jack was already at he front door but Mark was dragging a huge bag, obviously not for hiking nor prolonged outdoor stays.

"Mark! We are on a hunt, not a holiday vacation!" Jack shouted at the top of his lungs. Mark was panic-stricken when Jack screamed and he accidentally fell down to the floor. Jack smacked his forehead and apologised to Mark like a thousand times while he was removing items from his bag. For example, a Fun Time Freddy figurine. Jack reverted back to being mad while Mark took out almost all his FNAF figurines. Jack simply sighed and went out of the house. 

After Mark was done, a tiny green ball and a small brown box jumped out of the house. Mark didn't even notice them. 

"Hey! Don't forget us!" the brown box shouted. Jack and Mark swerved their head to the tiny voice.

"Sam! Tim! I told you to stay at home!" Jack said, "It's dangerous out here!" Sam did an angry wiggle as he is just a single green eyeball which obviously doesn't have a mouth.

"Sam says he doesn't care and I agree! BRING US WITH YOU!" Tim shrieked. He let Sam's cord curl around him and he jumped onto Mark's bag.

"FINE! Fine. Just. Don't get yourself killed, that's all," Jack explained, being as calm as possible. Tiny Box Tim and Sam the Septiceye did some sort of victory dance/wiggle and went to their respective shoulders of their owners.

"So, where should we go first?" Mark asked. As if by magic, the sky made a straight green line across it and heard a crash in a nearby park.

"Whoa! What the fuck was that?" Jack screamed, as always.

"Uhh it kinda looked like as if Superman lost control of his powers," Mark replied, feeling perplexed.

"I was thinking the same thing!" Jack said, "I have a slight feeling it was JM though."

"Who?"

"Nah, don'ta worry Markimoony!  You'll find out soon enough." Jack and Mark looked at each other and giggled. They refocused themselves to reality and ran to the crash site which was all covered in smoke and had a strong scent of freshly cut grass. They followed the trail of uneven soil and saw someone emerging out of the huge crater the person created. It took some time for him to get up. Jack's mouth dropped. What he saw was a man in a red jumpsuit, with his hoodie up, and a blue mask. He even had awesome bright green hair!

"Fear not, citizens! It is I, Jackieboy-Man!" he said, proudly.

"So that's what JM stands for..." Mark whispered, with his right hand on his chin.

Jack kept jumping around excitedly while Jackieboy-Man was staring at him, arms on his waist, with a raised eyebrow.

"You there, with the brown hair! You look exactly like me! BUT! Less handsome! No one beats the handsomeness of Jackieboy-Man!"

"HEY I'M NOT THAT UGLY OKAY?! And uh, hi! I am your... um where should I put this. Ah yes! Your creator!"

"Hold on what? Oh! I remember now! You are Jack! I've always wanted to meet you!"

"Yes! Thank you for recognising me! And it is nice to meet you too," Jack exclaimed happily bringing his PMA real high, "How about you come with us, huh? We have some mishap going 'round so we'd hope you could join us!"

"Absolutely! I could never turn down an opportunity this unique!" JM ran towards Mark and Jack and walked down the street, arms around each others' shoulders as they smiled.

second part! any of you same age as me? cos i think you'll know why i post late sometimes. a lot of HOMEWORK;( i wonder who will come next, huh? ~ snow out!