he's back...

hello! snow here!  this is my first story of Jack so it might be a bit bad haha. enjoy !

For two weeks Mark Fischbach, or Markiplier, was allowed to stay at Sean Mcloughlin's house. Mark has just woken up in his cozy bed but Sean, also known as the famous Jacksepticeye(or Jack for short), was just about to end his video.

"THANK you guys for watching and IF YOU LIKED IT, PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS! AND high fives all 'round! WABUSH! WABUSH! THANK you guys AND I'LL SEE ALL YOU DUDES... IN THE NEXT VIDEO!" Jack shouted, eyes to the camera. Right when he wanted to end his recording, he had a massive urge to scratch his eye. His neck started hurting too. Real bad. He suddenly had trouble breathing. He kept screaming for help, twitching his head every now and then. He fell from his gaming chair with a loud thud, causing Mark to jump when he wanted to take his morning coffee. Huh, Mark thought, Jack must've been doing his HTC Vive games again. Mark shrugged his shoulders and went off to the living room.

"MARK! MARK, H-HELP ME PLEASE! GET UP! HELP!" Jack shrieked at the top of his lungs. Mark started to think Jack wasn't playing the games and he quickly ran upstairs to Jack's "Youtube" room. He burst through the door and immediately dashed to Jack's area.

"JACK! ARE YOU OKAY?! I'LL CALL THE HOSPITAL IT'S GONNA BE F-" Suddenly, Jack stopped moving. Mark's heart skipped a beat and gulped. He placed his ear over Jack's left chest. He started sobbing.

"J-Jack? JACK! N-no, please, d-don't leave me! Jack please, wake up! GAH!" Mark was frightened from hearing his own buddy Jack mumbling some words he can't hear properly nor understand. Mark started backing up to a wall, further away from Jack and stopped when he heard him chuckling to himself. Then, Jack started rising as if there was some invisible strings on him, just like a puppet.

"J-Jack? What's wrong w-with y-you?"

"Jack? Hehehe! Jack's not here any longer. I'm in control now," the lifeless body of Jack said with a smile. His eyes kept changing from light blue to totally black. The same with his hair. Once it was brown, then it was green, then it was brown again. Mark tried to be a little bit brave to 'Jack'.

"Who are you? What have you done to my best friend?"

"Who am I you ask? Well, don't worry, Markimoo, you already know. Hee hee!"

"How dare you call me by that name! Already know? What do you mean?!" Mark asked but it was too late. A large black mass went out of Jack's body and went into his computer. Jack's corpse crumpled back down to the floor. Mark didn't realize that the whole scene was recorded. He wanted to switch it off but the whole set up went black and the recording just stopped by itself. The room was quiet now. Mark heard someone panting and that is when he remembered Jack. He ran to where he was laying down, lashing his legs around.

"Oh my God. Jack you're not dead!"

"Huh? I was dead? What happened? Did my game crash? Why do you look so terrified?"

"You... You don't remember?"

"Remember what?"

"You were screaming and when I came you had no pulse. Then you rose and some black thing was coming out of you and... and,"

"And what?"

"It went in there," Mark pointed to the computer. Jack has never seen him more afraid ever in his life, not even after he plays horror games. Then Jack thought of something he had never thought before.

"Ah shit Mark. This is bad. This is real bad. But it can't be real! It's all just a fucking fantasy!"

"What? What is it? You've got to tell me I'm scared the shit now."

"Remember those times we introduced our alter egos? I think we just allowed one of mine to bring them all here."

"So you're saying that's your bad side? Anti-"

"DON'T SAY HIS MOTHER FUCKING NAME! Um sorry. I get all fucked up when I get all those nightmares back into my head. Anyways, another problem is that he might bring yours too and I know most of yours are bad."

"Okay that is really quite bad. And if my evil sides AND my twin brother comes... WOW that's bad."

"We need all the help we could get. Now it's time to beat some asses of the edge of this world."

so, did you like it? i hope so. maybe give a follow? please?