author's note

hello. i'm extra and decided to make a whole chapter for just a small note :)

so, the chance for me to talk to you humans.

i know that some of you might not like the fact that i don't interact with you guys during the story, but i'm pretty sure i speak for a few people when i saw that they are here for the story.

i don't know, but again, i'm dumb so it's not surprising.

well, this book wasn't as violent as my last one. that's an improvement, i guess. i took a psych evaluation (online), and i am glad to say i am not a psychopath. hopefully that's true. 

i feel like i've already kinda explained myself in the other book and i have nothing else to say about myself.

but if you guys want more insight on my life, read the italic passage below.

i went to taiwan about a week ago, that was fun. although since my chinese isn't as good as it use to be, i wasn't able to talk to the locals as much as i would like. if i didn't forget half of the language, i probably could have bargained a lot for the stuff that i bought.

and if you guys want to buy bts/ k-pop related items, just go there and head over to 西门町 (ximending) or any of the night markets, they sell plushies, keychains, photocards, and all that. i saw jewelry and stationery as well, so if you don't wanna fly to korea or japan or something, go to taiwan, 台北. (taipei) 

- ur tour guide

ANYWAYS...

thanks for reading this book, i hope you guys enjoyed the twist on the hybrid part and any feedback will be appreciated. 

the next book will be out about a week after i complete this one, so please be patient.

actually no, its out right now since i am really impatient :) go check it out, it's for our little jungkook (i say this when i am much younger than him and shorter than him) and it's about police detectives.

if you are still reading up to this: you nice, keep going -park jimin.

once again, thank you for reading, take care of yourself, and have a nice day :)

RARE FIND

©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

Thank you.