epilogue

~ three years later ~
saturday morning: jimin and y/n's house

y/n inhaled a deep breath as she awoke, the familiar and comforting scent of jimin by her side, the faint smell of roses they were growing in the garden, and the scent of another few hybrids that were similar to hers.

this was the first good night's sleep she's had in a few months, even though it was only for a few hours.

she tilted her head up, resting her forehead on his firm chest as the grasp around her waist grew tighter, his eyes fluttered open drowsily and he flashed her a small smile, pressing a kiss onto her lips.

"good morning," he murmured. she returned the smile, opening her mouth to reply.

but she was cut off with a loud cry, which caused her to flinch. she let out a groan and pulled the blanket off her, trudging to the baby room with jimin following her steps. the three cribs in the room were placed in the middle with a little space in between all of them. one was rocking slightly as a baby thrashed around and cried.

she picked up the crying kitten and calmed her down, her head leaning back to rest on jimin's shoulders as he slid his arms around her stomach, tilting his head down to land a kiss on the small hybrid's forehead.

y/n gave birth to a pair of twin male wolf pups and one female panther kitten a year apart from each other after being married to jimin for around six to eight months and after moving into a larger house. the twins were older than their sister and were growing quickly, their fangs already showing and their shifts happening even though it had only been a year and a half.

soon, the two would be out from the cribs and into bunk beds. 

their sister however, was only half a year old and started mewing a few weeks ago with her ears and tail twitching a little more. 

they named the girl jiyoo and the twins minjoon and seojoon.

jimin's proposal to y/n was quite simple, it was at a dinner in front of their friends, who all knew but didn't tell her.

"we're here, we're here, sorry we're late," jihyun apologised, sending a slight glare to jinhae, "someone forgot to set an alarm, and it took me a good five minutes to wake him up."

jinhae giggled, "sorry hyung."

"well finally," jimin sighed in relief, gesturing to him, "i need to talk to you."

his younger brother nodded and followed as they went to the backroom, whispering to each other.

"do you have the ring?" the older asked.

"yea, it's here,"  he fumbled through his pockets, pulling out a red velvet box. he opened it and showed him, a ring with a gold band and three diamond-shaped jewels embedded into it laying there beautifully.

"great, thanks for keeping it for me." he smiled, looking it over in wonder.

"no problem, you owe me a hundred bucks for the service." 

snapping his gaze up, jimin glared at him, "park jihyun, what did you say?"

the younger scratched the back of his head, "nothing, let's go back to the table."

dinner went on as per normal, but at the very end, before anyone left, a cake was brought out and placed on the table. all of them apart from y/n, who had no idea what was going on, shared knowing looks.

the waiter lifted the cover that was over the dessert, revealing a classic vanilla cake with fresh strawberries in the middle and on top. there were words iced onto the top, and she craned her neck up to read it, her breath hitching in realisation.

'y/n, will you marry me?'

she turned to jimin and her eyes widened as she saw the ring in his hands, her mouth gasping open. a bundle of uncertainty clouded her eyes, and she stuttered out quietly, so only he could hear, "are you sure, jiminie? do you actually want to be together with a hybrid for the rest of your life?"

he nodded reassuringly, "trust me kitten, i've never been more sure, so," he paused, a smile forming on his face as he straightened up, "min y/n, do you want to marry me?"

all eyes were on her, some from her table, some from others. 

she grinned slightly, "yes park jimin, i want to marry you."

they burst into cheers and claps could be heard all around the restaurant. tears of joy began welling up in her eyes as he slid the ring onto her fourth finger, pulling her in for a short and sweet kiss.

it was a cute and simple way of proposing, and that's what she liked about it. she was sure she was going to remember that night forever, especially since that was the first time she saw her brother cry his heart out and hug her tightly every few minutes.

the doorbell rang and jimin placed a kiss on her neck, "i'll get it," he moved downstairs.

she heard multiple hushed voices and the scents of many different people rolled to her. and after a few minutes, they all appeared at the doorway, patiently waiting to see the kitten and pups. 

by then, jiyoo had stopped crying and she passed her to yoongi, jinhae, and hoseok, letting out a breath of relief as she immediately slumped into jimin's embrace.

he chuckled and glanced at his friends, "kitten is just a little tired," he grinned.

"obviously," seokjin muttered, picking seojoon up while namjoon and taehyung crowded around him. meanwhile, jungkook stood next to jihyun as he played with minjoon.

jimin picked y/n up, his hands supporting her thighs as she closed her eyes and rested her chin on his shoulder.

"okay," he started, "while you guys take care of the babies, i'll go take care of my baby."

she lifted her head and glanced at them, "just please, don't break them," she let out.

they all nodded and yoongi shooed them to their room so they could get more rest.

the couple plopped onto the bed and crawled into each other's grasp, jimin turning the tv on as just some white noise and admiring her while she slept. she snuggled her head in his chest and flicked her tail to curl around his waist.

"i love you, min y/n, and i love our kids," he mumbled, kissing her forehead.

"i love you too, park jimin," she replied, "and i love our kids as well."

"yes, our hybrid kids."