0.3 | work attire

tuesday morning: jimin's house

jimin got ready for work again, walking out from his room and hanging his bag by the door. he turned around and froze, seeing a girl with black hair that faded to grey at the ends brewing a cup of coffee in his kitchen. she poured a packet of sugar and a small amount of cream in, mixing it in and placing the cup on the dining table next to a plate of food he never noticed.

he should be freaking out right now, after all, a girl he had never seen before appeared in his apartment. but the one thing that signaled to him that he actually did know her was her collar. a light blue leather collar that hung loosely at the base of her throat, a heart pendant that shined in the sun clipped onto it. he squinted, making out the first letter of his hybrid's name.

she glanced at him and he sucked in a breath of surprise.

she looked so perfect. she had lightly tanned skin, similar to his, and long hair that reached her waist. her hair, as mentioned before, was an ombre from black to grey with a pair of black panther ears poking out. she had her wolf tail, a grey base that faded to a beautiful white. and her eyes, were an icy blue, like her wolf form's.

he just stared at her, mesmerised with her eyes. she offered him a small smile, picking the cup back up and handing it to him, "here you go," she murmured, her voice sounding incredibly sweet like honey, "there's food for you at the table, make sure to have some before you leave for work."

she began walking back to her room until jimin called her back, gesturing for her to come over. reluctantly, she obeyed, watching as he pulled out a plate and brewed another cup of coffee. he pushed half of his breakfast onto her plate, passing it to her, "what do you like in your coffee?"

"cream and sugar please," she replied softly. he placed the mug on the table in front of her, giving her a smile as he cleared his throat.

"well, eat up," he coaxed, "because you are coming to work with me."

"but-"

"no buts, i don't want to leave you at home, cleaning again. you aren't a cleaner, you're my hybrid, and my hybrid doesn't clean the house, she keeps me company. so eat quickly and change," he told her, getting up and heading to her room.

staring after him, she glanced at the food, pursing her lips before taking a quick bite.

meanwhile, jimin was looking around in her wardrobe, trying to pick out a suitable outfit for work. he picked out one of her pants that looked formal enough, rummaging through her shirts but finding nothing. he went to his room, pulling out a dark blue button up that was too small for him and throwing it in with the pants. he then looked through her shoe collection, smiling when he found a pair of heels that weren't too high.

he heard a knock and saw y/n peeking in, her eyes wide with curiosity, he handed her the clothes, "try this." she nodded and changed in the bathroom while he finished his food, walking out to show him. he smiled in approval, "let's go."

they arrived at the office on time despite needing to prepare an outfit for her and get her ready.

taehyung, taking note of a new scent, perked up and glanced around, achieving jungkook's attention. they both peeked over at the lifts, watching as jimin arrived with another person.

everyone noticed the girl who walked beside him, most frowning in distaste when seeing the ears and tail on her. she ignored them, keeping her gaze in front of her with a surprisingly steady expression. others, who were hybrid friendly, just gaped at her.

a girl, who had panther ears, and a wolf tail.

he led her to his desk, grabbing her a seat while taking his blazer off and putting his laptop bag aside. distinguishing another hybrid's scent, she brought her gaze around the office, landing on tae.

he laid his ears back slightly, showing that he has respect for her and wouldn't harm her or her owner. she then changed her gaze, her ears perked at the boss's office.

"y/n, what's wrong?" jimin asked, his voice soft.

"how many hybrids are in the building?"

"two that i know of. there's taehyung, a dog hybrid, and seokjin, a cat hybrid," he replied, "they won't harm you, they're both really nice."

"i know the dog, but i haven't seen the cat, seokjin, was it?"

"yes, he works as the boss's personal assistant, but you won't see him right now, you'll only see him later on when they arrive, they're not here yet. by the way, how old are you?"

she tilted her head at the question, looking at him, "i'm twenty two, why?"

"no reason, just wanted to see who's gonna be the youngest in the group."

"am i the youngest?"

"no, jungkookie is, but you're second youngest." he told her.

"does this mean i have to call you and your friends oppa?"

he turned bright red, and he shook his head, "uh no, not necessary, just call us by our names."

she nodded and sat back in her seat, observing as he brought out his laptop and begun typing away. as soon as he started that, he was interrupted by jungkook pushing his laptop screen down slowly. a crowd was forming around them, all wanting to get a glimpse of the new girl that arrived with the manager and head of operation. he glanced up, annoyed, "what?"

"aren't you gonna introduce us to your hybrid?"

"i was. at lunch. but maybe not anymore."

"hyung," he whined, keeping his hand on the laptop.

he rolled his eyes and gestured to the youngest and his dog hybrid, "y/n, this is jungkook, and you saw tae. jungkookie, tae, this is my hybrid, y/n. and kook, she's noona to you."

"damn it, why am i always the youngest?" he grumbled.

"what hybrid are you?" tae asked immediately.

"i'm a mixed. a wolf and panther," she answered.

"that's so cool! you're the first mixed hybrid i met," he told her while others gasped in astonishment.

"anyways, noona, do you-"

"why is there a crowd around executive park's desk?"