RWBY Volume 2, Chapter 11: No Brakes | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

In A Underground Cavern*

Ruby slid across ground with her arms up protecting her head..

Torchwick laughed a little as he walked closer to her.

Torchwick then said "Wow, you are much more manageable without that oversized gardening tool of yours.".

Ruby got up and started to run towards Torchwick but he tripped her very easily which caused him to laugh a little to himself.

Torchwick then said "Oh, man. Ya know, Perry, I really did need this.".

Perry gave him a thumbs up.

Torchwick then laughed again.

Torchwick then sighed and said "But seriously... How'd ya find this place, Red?".

Torchwick then held the bottom of his cane up to Ruby's throat.

Ruby growled at him then sped off leaving red rose petals in her path.

Torchwick said "Huh? Woah!".

Torchwick then looked over to see Ruby running.

Torchwick then shot his curved part of his cane towards Ruby.

It latched on to Ruby's hoodie and she was stopped.

Ruby landed on the ground and was dragged back.

Torchwick then said "I see you've got some tricks up your sleeve. Let me make this clear.".

Ruby looked up at Torchwick with little to no concern in her eyes.

Torchwick then said "We're not through here yet.".

They all then heard an explosion.

Torchwick looked over at a smokey area and said "Oh, what the-? Perry, if you and the boys could take care of that? Kind of in the middle of something.".

Perry nodded yes and he and 2 other members walked off.

Another explosion went off.

Torchwick then said "What is going on here?!".

Torchwick then saw members of the White Fang running from another explosion.

Ruby then saw her Team and Zwei running towards her.

Ruby stood up smacked Torchwick upside the head and made a run towards her Team.

Torchwick looked up and aimed his cane at her and he said "Somebody kill her!".

Torchwick and The White Fang started to shoot at Ruby but she dodged there shots easily.

Torchwick stopped shooting and looked to the White Fang member to his right.

Torchwick then said "Attach this car, and spread the word. We're starting the train.".

The White Fang member then said "But we're not finished.". 

Torchwick grabbed the White Fang member by the throat and said "Do it, or you're finished!".

Torchwick let the White Fang member go and he walked away.