RWBY Volume 2, Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

In Beacon*

A giant ship was landing while little ships flew overhead.

Ozpin and Glynda than looked down at all the ships arriving and landing.

Glynda than said "Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels.".

Ozpin than said "Well...Running an academy and a military makes him a busy man. But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore.".

Ozpin than looked over to his desk to see there was a holographic ringer waiting for him. 

Ozpin than said "Come in.".

The doors to Ozpin's office opened and Ironwood walked in. 

Ironwood than said "Ozpin.".

Ozpin than said "Hello, general.".

Ironwood than said "Please, drop the formalities.".

Ozpin and Ironwood than shook hands.

Ironwood than said "It's been too long! And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met.".

Glynda than walked up and said "Oh James...I'll be outside.".

Glynda than walked pass Ironwood and headed outside.

Ironwood than said "Well she hasn't changed a bit.".

Ozpin than turned and walked over to his desk to grab a cup of tea.

Ozpin than said "So...What in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas? Headmasters don't typically travel with their students for the Vytal Festival.".

Ozpin than handed Ironwood a cup of tea.

Ironwood than said "Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year. Besides, with you hosting...I thought this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up.".

Ozpin than said "I can certainly appreciate quality time between friends...However...The small fleet outside my window has me somewhat concerned.".

Ironwood than said "Well...Concern is what brought them here.".

Ozpin than said "I understand travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult--".

Ironwood than said "Oz...You and I both know why I brought those men.".

Ozpin took a sip of his drink and then sat his cup down and sighed.

Ozpin than said "We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this--are just going to give off the wrong impression.".

Ironwood than said "But if what Qrow said is true--".

Ozpin than said "If what Qrow said is true, then we will handle it tactfully. It's the Vytal Festival; A time to celebrate unity and peace. So, I suggest you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent.".

Ironwood than said "I'm just being cautious.".

Ozpin than said "As am I...Which is why we will continue to train the best Huntsmen and Huntresses we can.".