RWBY Volume 2, Chapter 3: A Minor Hiccup | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

In A Chubby Teachers Classroom*

Weiss was watching a holographic clock waiting for class to end while the old teacher was going on about his monster slaying days.

The clock went off and everyone left the classroom.

Later In Team RWBY's Dorm Room*

They were all suiting up.

Blake than said "I thought that class would never end.".

Ruby than said "Alright guys, today's the day.".

Blake than asked "What day?".

Ruby than looked at Yang and said "I thought you were supposed to tell Blake what we are doing Yang.".

Yang than said "I was but I forgot until right this second."

Blake than asked "What are you two talking about?".

Yang than said "Well we're all investigating the White Fang and Roman Torchwick to try and stop them from what there doing, and I was saving this as a surprise for you until we started which I guess is today.".

Blake than said "Well I know It's no cancellation but...".

Blake kissed Yang on the cheek which made Yang smile.

Blake than said "Thank you.".

Yang than said "No problem.".

Ruby than interrupted them and said "All of that aside The Investigation starts today! Okay does everyone besides Blake know there roles?".

Weiss said "Yeah! You and me will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any Dust robberies, or inconsistencies. Because me being in the family, shouldn't make this a problem.".

Yang said "Yeah! Me and Blake will see if the White Fang have any meetings of any kind and I'll spy from the outside while Blake is on the inside. Afterwards we will check the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale.".

Blake than said "Well the White Fang does hold regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members so I guess we could spy on them and gather Intel. And we will get Intel from the shady part of town one way or another.".

Ruby than said "Great, we'll meet up tonight near Yang and Blake to go over what we've found. Let's do this!".

Sun than said "Yeah!".

All of Team RWBY looked out the window to see Sun hanging on a branch by his tail.

All of Team RWBY than said "Sun!".

Yang than asked "How did you get up there?".

Sun than said "Ah, it's easy. I do it all the time.".

Weiss than asked "You do what?".

Sun than said "I climb trees all the time! So...are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?".

Sun than swung into Team RWBY's dorm room.